TV: Shameless

IBleedOil247

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton
So Fiona will probably move away with Ford - They started to lay down the end for her on this last episode with Lip and Debs saying to her that she was going "Go Fiona" or whatever the saying was and she took offence to it.

Frank pissing Brown made me laugh out loud for sure, then to see him all jaundice was amazing lol

I wonder is Carl's Wife will reappear? Or did they kill her off? - She is going to be some kind of psycho with his new girl who is also bat shit crazy

Lip is gonna die in a Motorcycle crash

Debs can just die already

Liam getting the bully "Pregnant" :laugh:

and Katy Sagal - OMG :laugh:

IBleedOil247

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton
And now just announced that Cameron Monaghan (Ian) is leaving the series as well - This is probably the beginning of the end which sucks because I never want this show to end

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So Fiona will probably move away with Ford - They started to lay down the end for her on this last episode with Lip and Debs saying to her that she was going "Go Fiona" or whatever the saying was and she took offence to it.

Frank pissing Brown made me laugh out loud for sure, then to see him all jaundice was amazing lol

I wonder is Carl's Wife will reappear? Or did they kill her off? - She is going to be some kind of psycho with his new girl who is also bat **** crazy

Lip is gonna die in a Motorcycle crash

Debs can just die already

Liam getting the bully "Pregnant" :laugh:

and Katy Sagal - OMG :laugh:

I think one of his subordinates at the school "took care of her".

Lip and Debbie explaining stuff to him was even funnier.

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
I wonder is Carl's Wife will reappear? Or did they kill her off? - She is going to be some kind of psycho with his new girl who is also bat **** crazy

The kid told Carl that "No one will ever find the body", which I'm assuming means he killed her. I feel like that was a fun story line for Carl, but it couldn't go much further than it did without boxing the character into a corner. It was almost like they didn't fully think it through and when they did they said, "Well, we'll just kill her. Problem solved."

And now just announced that Cameron Monaghan (Ian) is leaving the series as well - This is probably the beginning of the end which sucks because I never want this show to end

I'm with you. Shameless was suggested to me a few years ago because the Gallagher's may be more messed up than my family. I think I binge watched season 1-4 in a week and then have been watching since season 5 as they air. Most of the time they are worse than my family, but sometimes our actions match up.

Ian and Fiona have always been my favorite characters, so it is really disappointing they are both leaving. I know that both of them have said that this isn't the "end", so I'd expect them to show up again down the line in an episode or two, but I'm still not okay with it.

Lip and Debbie explaining stuff to him was even funnier.

I liked Carl's comment after they confirmed that it couldn't be his kid if they just did it that day. "Then it can't be your kid.... wait, right?"

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
I have felt for quite some time, years actually that the way his character is written in such a very real life accurate way in regards to the daily struggles of having mental illness that it would be best if he dies. You have an entire cast with serious real-life issues, issues that depict a hard life. Between Lip's alcoholism and Ian's mental illness, and legal troubles in order to keep the show "believable" you have to have one of those guys die. Lip and Ian struggle day to day, Lip seems to have it under control, for now. Ian has always been a wack job. He is gay, he is bi-polar, a red head etc...he joined the army under false pretenses. deserted. Got locked up for that, ran away, came back. He was a stripper and prostitute in a gay bar, ran away with Monica, came back. held a real job for a minute, went off his meds, again. Became gay Jesus and blew up a van. Ian HAS to die. The lifestyle dictates that he does die. Look at everything he has been through. The writers have been leading up to this point since season one. It will either be a prison suicide, a psion shiveing, or he gets an AIDS diagnosis. If Ian doesn't die it's a huge disservice to the fans.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I have felt for quite some time, years actually that the way his character is written in such a very real life accurate way in regards to the daily struggles of having mental illness that it would be best if he dies. You have an entire cast with serious real-life issues, issues that depict a hard life. Between Lip's alcoholism and Ian's mental illness, and legal troubles in order to keep the show "believable" you have to have one of those guys die. Lip and Ian struggle day to day, Lip seems to have it under control, for now. Ian has always been a wack job. He is gay, he is bi-polar, a red head etc...he joined the army under false pretenses. deserted. Got locked up for that, ran away, came back. He was a stripper and prostitute in a gay bar, ran away with Monica, came back. held a real job for a minute, went off his meds, again. Became gay Jesus and blew up a van. Ian HAS to die. The lifestyle dictates that he does die. Look at everything he has been through. The writers have been leading up to this point since season one. It will either be a prison suicide, a psion shiveing, or he gets an AIDS diagnosis. If Ian doesn't die it's a huge disservice to the fans.

I felt his speech in court at the end seemed as he finally understood his situation. He can't keep running away from him problems. To me that seems as path to somewhat of a recovery or a balance. If they end up doing a "years after" scene at the end, I wouldn't be surprised if Ian is actually working as some kind of a counselor role or job with Lip even.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Wow, Courtney Cox guest starred. :eek: She's totally fangirling it at the end. And I wrote that before she kissed Debbie. :laugh:

Aand Bob Saget. :laugh:

Oh Fiona...

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Oh come on, they split the season on two? Next episode January 20th???

Well, pretty much all speculation about Fiona was thrown out because a Gallagher just can't catch a break. Except Frank who seems a have founda career in therapy. :laugh:

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Oh come on, they split the season on two? Next episode January 20th???

Well, pretty much all speculation about Fiona was thrown out because a Gallagher just can't catch a break. Except Frank who seems a have founda career in therapy. :laugh:
Such BS they split the season. How did they lure Ford to that place? Good to see ol' Jabby the Hut got his groove back. I think Frank has finally found his true calling.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Such BS they split the season. How did they lure Ford to that place? Good to see ol' Jabby the Hut got his groove back. I think Frank has finally found his true calling.

I assume there's a time jump when the show returns and if Frank's found a steady job in therapy and isn't even drinking or doing drugs anymore while Fiona's still stuck at home, that would be some major irony moment.

Reactions: Baby Punisher

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Fiona's self destruction is getting old. She puts herself in a bad situation time and time again and each time she burns the world around her when it goes bad.
The thing is that she isn't 21 anymore. She is getting up there in age. Pretty soon she won't have the hot girl card to play anymore.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Finally caught up, it took us about 3 weeks to binge watch all of it from start to finish. Well worth it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->