TV: Shameless

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
I have not seen last nights ep yet but I am liking the season so far. Frank is always my favourite character and really digged the canadian border job, even the shameless molson promotion lol.
But he is seems straight enough for a crook for now.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I have not seen last nights ep yet but I am liking the season so far. Frank is always my favourite character and really digged the canadian border job, even the shameless molson promotion lol.
But he is seems straight enough for a crook for now.

There was no episode last night, the season finale was a week ago.

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
There was no episode last night, the season finale was a week ago.

sounds good. it felt like a season finale last week. I am hoping that Lip can still break free, he is functioning well and given his IQ, I am hoping he goes for better opportunities then the motorcycle shop.

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
I like where Frank is at this point in his life. He seems to have the booze under control and is doing a lot to help his family.

The only one it seems with a good head on their shoulders is Carl . Lip is coming along same with Fiona. Debbie and Ian are just a mess. Jury is still out on Liam.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Just another great season. Some great character developments going on there.
Didn't even get that it was the season finale yet.

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Lip and Kevin are the best male characters in the show.

Probably like Veronica and Svetlana out of the females.

I sometimes like Frank though or atleast enjoy his antics. Sometimes has some badass moments. He is the best performer out of the crew.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Just finished watching the series, saw it on Netflix and thought I'd give it a shot, great show really well done and Macy is great as his is character. Glad to hear it's going to be back for season 9.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Teezax

Nov 25, 2002
Montreal
Well the show has passed it's peak in my opinion. It's ran it's course and that hurts to say because I love it.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Is anyone buying this Frank story line?

totally unrealistic. he is basically a homeless skanky smelly pig.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad