Prospect Info: Shakir Mukhamadullin (#20 pick - 2020 draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It's not ideal but they're almost through their regular season anyway (only four games left), so missing the rest of the regular season and being out for the start of the playoffs isn't THAT bad, maybe a two week or so injury?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Yeah good thing I checked cause that was written badly, I was like hasn't the KHL been playing a while anyway? I knew Sharangovich had already played a good chunk of games before our season started and that was a month ago. I didn't realize they reduced their season to 60 games this year till I checked.

His team's already safely in the playoffs too so those regular season games he's missing are more like glorified preseason.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I don't have a subscription, but maybe someone can read this. I assume, that he likes Mukhamadullin as a prospect.

I haven’t read it either but from what I’ve seen from people who have it’s more of the same. The upside is there if things go right but he still has issues thinking the game properly.

Reactions: Monsieur Verdoux

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I haven’t read it either but from what I’ve seen from people who have it’s more of the same. The upside is there if things go right but he still has issues thinking the game properly.

He's been playing well above his age bracket. He's also quite gangly and still seems to be filling out and improving his balance and strength. My guess is that as his physical ability matures and he starts being part of the competitive age cohort instead of below it he will start to think things more quickly. I imagine he can play as a second pair guy if he develops properly.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
He's been playing well above his age bracket. He's also quite gangly and still seems to be filling out and improving his balance and strength. My guess is that as his physical ability matures and he starts being part of the competitive age cohort instead of below it he will start to think things more quickly. I imagine he can play as a second pair guy if he develops properly.

KHL season will start soon. There will be more info from actual games. From Grits, Mukha and Bardakov. Videos and specifics will be better than the comments of people who have heard from people who have heard something.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

I’m pretty sure the question marks about his brain were also there when he played amongst his peers.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I’m pretty sure the question marks about his brain were also there when he played amongst his peers.

Meh. That entire Russian team was asked to play an unfamiliar and counter intuitive system and looked somewhat unsettled at the WJC. He made a few mistakes but he was fine by and large against the best players in the world his own age. Even there he was younger.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
I was going to maybe watch some games but then I saw the times...yea I ain't waking up that early. There seems to be some games around noon though. Maybe I can catch those.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Feels good to have actual prospects that are not a pile of scrubs.
With Hughes Smith Hamilton Muk Okhotyuk Bahl... we should have a very good D core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad