#223. Buffalo Sabres
#224. Phoenix Coyotes
#225. Nashville Predators
#226. Washington Capitals
#227. Anaheim Ducks
#228. Detroit Red Wings
#229. Philadelphia Flyers
#230. Columbus Blue Jackets

Oilers traded their 15th round selection for the New York Rangers' 20th round selection.

There, the rest of the rounds are covered on page 1 and page 34.

Last edited:

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

I feel I have to tell you this.

At 8 am this morning, I got a call from my Mother, and she was hysterical to the point she couldn't say "Hello". After a couple of minutes, all she said was "Rob is dead" and she hung up. Rob is my Dad.

I'm sorry for not being able to be here today, but family supersedes all, so in order for everyone to have a good time, I will be leaving the draft and the boards. Amp can take over tomorrow.

I hope you all can forgive me, but I have to leave. I'm really sorry.

IrMitchell*

Hey guys I'm on my phone right now. I've been having a tough time getting to a computer and hopefully by tomorrow things slow down. By the way thanks radar Raymond was a great pick. I'll do my best to update everything soon and at worst things will just slow down for a bit.

IrMitchell*

At 8 am this morning, I got a call from my Mother, and she was hysterical to the point she couldn't say "Hello". After a couple of minutes, all she said was "Rob is dead" and she hung up. Rob is my Dad.

I'm sorry for not being able to be here today, but family supersedes all, so in order for everyone to have a good time, I will be leaving the draft and the boards. Amp can take over tomorrow.

I'm very sorry, my thoughts go out to you and your family. Good luck radar and thanks for everything!

Marf

Dec 22, 2007
No need to apologize radar, sorry for your loss.

Thanks EDM & VAN for getting your picks up. Minnesota is up tomorrow. 5 posts up from this is an updated list of the last 2 rounds so far.

diego1001

Apr 6, 2010
Lima, Peru

Im sorry to hear that Radar, you were one of the best guys in the game but i believe everyone will understand you leaving.

Amputechture

Jun 24, 2007
Toronto
Guys, I just got home. I am in the process of clearing much of the last two days up. It's a bit of a mess and I apologize. I want to send out my deepest sympathies to Radar for his loss. I am very sorry man and hope that you and your family are doing as best as you can during this time.

I am creating a new thread as this one is rather long (and updating all of the latest picks within the first post of the new thread). Once that thread is up and running, which should be within the next half hour, I will post back in here again and we can get things running.

Amputechture

Jun 24, 2007
Toronto
This thread is now closed. Please refer to "SHA Sim League Draft 2" for updated draft selections and positions and we can continue the draft in there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad