NHL Entry Draft: sgill201's 2010 mock offseason

sgill201

Mar 17, 2010
This is a mock game that will take place in the 2010 off-season. You will be the GM of a team or 2 depending on who signs up. So pick your 3 teams you'd like in order. You get to sign UFA's, RFA's, make trades and the entry draft. Also buyouts and any other suggested roster improvements that have gone through a PM to me will be allowed. Sign-ups are done until its full. It is a first come first serve basis. Once we finish with sign ups we will start trades and draft picks. Free agent signings will start . Trades and signings are ongoing.

The draft will be done with trades and in order. The order will be done by the draft lottery and then I will try as best I can to figure out the rest.

If you try to sign an UFA you will make a bid and then someone can make a better offer on the player by the end of 2 days from the first offer the team with the best offer will be the new team for the player.

Rfa's will have offer sheets and if the original team doesn't match it within 2 days he will be on the team who gave the offersheet.

Buyouts will be done by capgeek and i will confirm the price that will be concluded by capgeek.

I will have a master copy for signings, trades, buyouts and the entry draft. also i will have a lineup of who has what team.

There will be another thread that you post your roster and updates with results from trades signings buyouts etc. and also you will have to keep track of your salary cap and post individual and team cap. The cap is 57.7 which is .9 above this years cause it was said thats what it will be increased by. You will get $4 million for a bonus cushion for future injuries etc. also put your teams ufa's, rfa's, who's on the trading block, what you want to acquire, top prospects from hockeysfuture.com and put your lineups with team name on it.

Central Division
Chicago Blackhawks-
Columbus Blue Jackets-
Detroit Red Wings-
Nashville Predators-
St.Louis Blues-

Northwest Division
Calgary Flames-
Colorado Avalanche-
Edmonton Oilers-
Minnesota Wild-
Vancouver Canucks-sgill201