Euro: SF: France vs. Germany, 7/7/2016

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Kante needs to be out there. France are giving the Germans way too much time on the ball. Kroos just had a ton of space just now (which he wasted) and he should have been closed down.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
If I were France I'd switch to a 4-3-3 with Kante behind Matuidi and Pogba and take off Sissoko. Right now they need the help in midfield.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Kimmich has really grown into this game nicely.

Now if only Mueller could get the euro-monkey off of his back...

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
France has no idea how to press Germany's buildup this is hilarious. Awful defending on the wings too. This is why Löw is actually a decent coach and far ahead of the likes of Deschamps.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
France has no idea how to press Germany's buildup this is hilarious. Awful defending on the wings too. This is why Löw is actually a decent coach and far ahead of the likes of Deschamps.

Jogi is decent. That's why I b**** about him, but don't call for his head...outside of that brief moment in time where it looked like Tuchel was waiting to see if he could get the NT job :laugh:

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Jogi is decent. That's why I b**** about him, but don't call for his head...outside of that brief moment in time where it looked like Tuchel was waiting to see if he could get the NT job :laugh:

He's nowhere near a top 10 coach like Tuchel but I'd still say he's better than most coaches in the Bundesliga. He has learned from his past mistakes too.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
If I was DD, I'd take Giroud off for Kante at the half. If you start to get more control of the game and need more push in the final third, then replace Sissoko with Coman or Martial later.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I don't find him pretty good at all so far.
He has been left all alone ALL GAME by Payet. Has only mustered one decent cross out of it.
DD is getting crazy on the sideline after Payet.

He's not supposed to be crossing the ball. :shakehead

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
I don't find him pretty good at all so far.
He has been left all alone ALL GAME by Payet. Has only mustered one decent cross out of it.
DD is getting crazy on the sideline after Payet.

Yeah same opinion here. He's having too much space to play with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->