Euro: SF: France vs. Germany, 7/7/2016

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I'm a little surprised at Sissoko over Coman or Martial tbh but I still think France have the better team.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I'm a little surprised at Sissoko over Coman or Martial tbh but I still think France have the better team.

Sissoko is there because Coman is supposed to come on and use his speed for whichever midfielder gets a yellow. Speculation on my part but I think that's why.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Hate this midfield solution. Why push Kroos higher and out of buildup? What is even the point of Schweinsteiger? All the balance issues with Kroos-Weigl go out the window; Löw flipped around the lineup just to put Schweinsteiger in the exact role that Weigl should be playing. That means that he thinks Schweinsteiger is still better than Weigl in the role Weigl played all of last season. The sheer ignorance.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Hate this midfield solution. Why push Kroos higher and out of buildup? What is even the point of Schweinsteiger? All the balance issues with Kroos-Weigl go out the window; Löw flipped around the lineup just to put Schweinsteiger in the exact role that Weigl should be playing. That means that he thinks Schweinsteiger is still better than Weigl in the role Weigl played all of last season. The sheer ignorance.
Löw sticks to his guys.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Sissoko offers more defense and I think DD wants to be more cautious than agressive.
He put the same XI than in the QF.

Germany having the upper hand the last 5 minutes.

Left side of course, Payet/Evra can't defend properly.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Jogi gunna Jogi

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Weird seeing Can play here because I've never seen him play this position for LFC. Good ball in though.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Two best teams in the tournament with arguably the two best keepers also. Likely whoever wins this game also wins the tournament. Great match.

Toni Kroos' passing is just great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->