Sex before Hockey?

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I love bringing girls to my hockey games. Girls love watching guys play sports, especially hockey. There's not a better night than playing hockey, hitting the showers, and then...well...you know...not getting much sleep.

macgyverthatshiz

Apr 3, 2010
North Carolina
I call it losing the warrior spirit. That is what happens when you have sex on game day. I try to avoid it but my girlfriend is a freak so I usually have no warrior spirit on game days...

J17 Vs Proclamation

Oct 29, 2004
Reading.
I call it losing the warrior spirit. That is what happens when you have sex on game day. I try to avoid it but my girlfriend is a freak so I usually have no warrior spirit on game days...

Wait ...

You have sex with a midget? (Midget = Freak, Freak = Midget).

No wonder you don't have any warrior spirit. After all, braveheart wasn't a midget. If he were, it'd be a completely different film.

Briere Up There*

By my estimation. 1 out of every 18 girls that play hockey are hot.

When I was 14 two girls played on my town bantam team. They were both 12/13 so I didn't pay attention to them. They are both absolute smoke shows as of right now. Same goes for the other two girls I played youth hockey with.

I'd say 1 out of 2 girls who play hockey are at least cute. Around here anyways.

noobman

Nov 28, 2007
By my estimation. 1 out of every 18 girls that play hockey are hot.

I've seen it at about 50%. I know a lot of really hot girls who currently play or at least used to play, but I'd say only half of the girls (2 out of 4) I've encountered playing minor hockey have been attractive. I started playing hockey in my mid-teens, which is about the time most girls switch to girls leagues. I've only ever played with girls in the summer.

Anyways... does the sex before hockey rule still count if you're flying solo?

Hades

Apr 12, 2009
Haha. This reminds me of a scene in the movie "Invictus". It's a movie with Matt Damon about Rugby. Anyways, there's one scene where he's in a hotel room and his wife comes in all excited. He pretty much tells her to stop because he has to be "angry" before the game that is next day.

thedonger

Mar 4, 2007
There's been a lot of rumours out there saying it's bad. But I just found these videos on youtube from "Sports Science" where they test myths. You should actually be better if you've had sex the night before a game.

Sports Science - Episode 7

Just thought it was interesting, and too see what others though. There's a lot of people on either side of the fence.

For my case, whenever I can use the excuse to have it... I use it. ;)

evppx.gif

Pierre Gotye

Mar 17, 2009
McKinney, TX
I love bringing girls to my hockey games. Girls love watching guys play sports, especially hockey. There's not a better night than playing hockey, hitting the showers, and then...well...you know...not getting much sleep.

I swear it's a distraction. Do it before the game, not after.

Otherwise, you're thinking about the wrong 5-hole all game long.:help::help:

I swear tonight it was a distraction for my teams most gifted offensive player..

RoyalGremlin

The future is now.
Jun 19, 2007
Guys, guys, you're thinking about this the wrong way.

The proper strategy is to treat it as a warm-up. Assuming you have a girlfriend who will come back for more afterwards, this is what you do:

Start pumping and get your heart rate going.
Just when it's getting good and your girl wants you to finish...
DON'T!
Just leave her there dripping wet while you've got a nice adrenaline rush going on, and start heading for the game to suit up.

Granted there is the risk of pissing her off, but at the end of the night she'll be sexually frustrated enough to finish the job and potentially reward you for a good game ;)

Yitz

May 9, 2009
I can imagine being better the night after, but having sex and then going out to play hockey is rough.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Seems like there is some misinformation in this topic!

Basically it's like this -- as long as you aren't having sex an hour or two before the game it doesn't matter. It's not going to increase your performance and it's not going to hamper it to do it the day before. The raised testosterone levels are very slight and won't have a real effect on your play. However if you do have sex an hour or two before the game you'll be naturally more lethargic due to the chemicals released during a climax (this goes for rubbing one out before a game, too.) It naturally makes you tired/lazy/relaxed/calm.

Sooo...don't do it right before a game if you want to play well. Other than that go 'nuts.' ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad