Sex before Hockey?

goaliecrease

Jul 24, 2010
Surrey, BC
www.goaliecrease.net
There's been a lot of rumours out there saying it's bad. But I just found these videos on youtube from "Sports Science" where they test myths. You should actually be better if you've had sex the night before a game.

Sports Science - Episode 7

Just thought it was interesting, and too see what others though. There's a lot of people on either side of the fence.

For my case, whenever I can use the excuse to have it... I use it. ;)

Briere Up There*

If I have a game I always stave off the chicks man, nothings screwing up my game.

:sarcasm:

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Sometimes it has no effect for me, sometimes I feel pretty sluggish/slow in the game. Don't think it has a major effect in general though, certainly nothing compared to a hangover, lack of a good meal, etc.

Analyzer*

How soon before the game ? I don't see how doing it 24 hours before a game would affect you at all.

goaliecrease

Jul 24, 2010
Surrey, BC
www.goaliecrease.net
How soon before the game ? I don't see how doing it 24 hours before a game would affect you at all.

Well the videos state the night before a sporting event. The next day your testosterone levels are much higher and your performance is up. I'm thinking that doing the deed 1 hour before your ice time might be the wrong way to go.

Last time I sex before my game, we won 8-1 (I'm the goalie), and the only goal that went in was re-directed on a shot going way wide by my own defenseman.

Jimmy Carter

Avs/Leafs fan
Jul 24, 2010
Western NY
Well the videos state the night before a sporting event. The next day your testosterone levels are much higher and your performance is up. I'm thinking that doing the deed 1 hour before your ice time might be the wrong way to go.

Last time I sex before my game, we won 8-1 (I'm the goalie), and the only goal that went in was re-directed on a shot going way wide by my own defenseman.

Think that sex before a game might work better for goalies... my goalie always played at his best when he got laid before a game... if he had a bad game, we knew he didn't get any that day lol

Pierre Gotye

Mar 17, 2009
McKinney, TX
I little less bulge under the Jacques Strap is a good thing.

A while back I was kind of with a girl who was a huge tease. Nothing ever took place physically, but let me say I never felt comfortable under my gear.:naughty:

Thresh

Dec 30, 2010
I think the myth that it's a bad idea comes from the movie Raging Bull.

And i think it was the bond film The Man With The Golden Gun where scaramanga claims sex before a kill sharpens the eye. Or reactions, i can't remember. Either way it would explain why a few goaltenders here say it helps them!

raygunpk

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Feb 5, 2008
You should do it til you almost climax but DON'T! Save up all your boys in their ripened state for MAX POWER BOOST and get 5 goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad