Movies: Seven Kings Must Die - last kingdom movie on netflix

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I loved the first 4 seasons, but the 5th season was notable decline in quality imo.

I'll still watch this but I fear it will be more like season 5 than season 1.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
April 14th?! I didnt even know they were filming this yet! Sooo pumped! One of the most underrated series in recent times. Cant wait for the movie.

Reactions: beowulf

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I suspect it'll be just as good as the show, which was decent enough, so this will be worth watching.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I'm going to just go off on a side and mention how disappointed I am every time this comes up because it's not Lars von Trier's The Kingdom

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I'm going to just go off on a side and mention how disappointed I am every time this comes up because it's not Lars von Trier's The Kingdom
It's not meant to be, it based on Bernard Cornwell's novels known as the Saxon Stories.

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
Cornwell is my favorite writer and I've read the entire book series, which comprises (in chronologic order) four very good books, four pretty good books, and four books where Uthred exists primarily to hustle to the Next Big Important Battle. The show never really rose to any of the books' highs, except maybe when Alfred was dishing soliloquies, and the more it went off the roadmap the less I liked it. The trailer has a lot more violence than plot which makes me sad because the books had much greater depth than grabbing your best killing buddies for a fight in muddy conditions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad