Seven game homestand

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
That is about it. I mean they got a poll today on would you take him over gretsky and lemieux as minors its like jeez can the guy just get hit again or something lol.

I don't see what your point is considering just about nobody in that thread is picking Crosby, nor does Crosby himself compare him to Gretzky/Lemieux. Why would you want him to get injured anyways? A healthy Crosby is better for the NHL in general, I for one am extremely disappointed when star players are injured.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I just dont care for him a lot has to do with the love of some guys who said we were a bottom feeding joke of a team the other night etc...

IMO we equal them and always have. Whatever they are the one team I seriously dislike.

I cant even say that about philly whom feel sorry for and boston who dont like their fans too much.

Hate their baseball team but not their hockey team like that.

But pittsburgh like malkin the rest HATE HATE HATE.

Nope dont want hurt just dont like CINDY at all.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I just dont care for him a lot has to do with the love of some guys who said we were a bottom feeding joke of a team the other night etc...

IMO we equal them and always have. Whatever they are the one team I seriously dislike.

I cant even say that about philly whom feel sorry for and boston who dont like their fans too much.

Hate their baseball team but not their hockey team like that.

But pittsburgh like malkin the rest HATE HATE HATE.

Nope dont want hurt just dont like CINDY at all.

Not sure what you're getting at, we're not as good as the Pen's and haven't been in a very long time, that much is clear. No slight to our team, Pittsburgh's just superior.

I'd put money on the fact that the only reason we made it to the ECF in 2011 was because we didn't have to face any one of Malkin or Crosby in the first round.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Anyone news on the Gudlevskis recall? Seems odd to me. Not sure if I've ever seen a team bring a third goalie up without any real warning.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Anyone news on the Gudlevskis recall? Seems odd to me. Not sure if I've ever seen a team bring a third goalie up without any real warning.

It's simply because Gudlevskis was already in Florida, so he's here simply for the purpose of taking Bishop's spot in practice. If Bishop does actually need to miss time, then Gudlevskis will move down to the AHL and one of Ceddy/Helenius will come up to back up Lindback.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It's simply because Gudlevskis was already in Florida, so he's here simply for the purpose of taking Bishop's spot in practice. If Bishop does actually need to miss time, then Gudlevskis will move down to the AHL and one of Ceddy/Helenius will come up to back up Lindback.

Just saw about Bishop's possibly injury. Makes a lot more sense now.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
I don't know but teams including ours give them too much respect. No one plays well scared and with low confidence.

The beautiful thing about it is this team is so full of rookies and barely played yet players, they don't know any better so they won't give a ****. Lol

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
The pens have had the easiest schedule in the league thus far and haven't had that much offense. If we can come out hard and play like a winning team we should surprise them.

PegXRQj.png

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
My thoughts exactly.

Mine too.

At least it's back-to-backs for Pittsburgh, but you have to think they're going to be unhappy if they leave Florida state without two points. I would expect a storm early on.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Maybe. For all we know they could think they have a cakewalk against us and come out sluggish because of last night.

If anything their gonna be coming out full force because of their game last night, our guys had just better be ready.

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
10 of 14 points on the homestand, 5-2 record over the 7 games. Wins against FL, LA, Min, Chi (OT), and Buf, losses against Pit and Bos.

The team goes on a three game road trip with a 7-3 record, traveling to FL, NJ, and Car.

Grabbing 10 points of a possible 14 is a very good homestand imo, and it could/should have been 11 or 12. Anyone else feeling positive after the homestand?

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
10 of 14 points on the homestand, 5-2 record over the 7 games. Wins against FL, LA, Min, Chi (OT), and Buf, losses against Pit and Bos.

The team goes on a three game road trip with a 7-3 record, traveling to FL, NJ, and Car.

Grabbing 10 points of a possible 14 is a very good homestand imo, and it could/should have been 11 or 12. Anyone else feeling positive after the homestand?

I am very happy we let one get away but last year we would have lost these last two also.

We are improving in areas. What will say is we are lights out every third period and we somehow need to improve that to a 60 minute game.

I have not witnessed a complete game this year. Hopefully we will get that done:)

The power play has some real issues. The penalty kill has been awesome EVEN DANGEROUS:) The power play we have to find some help by whoever is defender part of that.

When we make mistakes this year we seem to have a very short memory:) This is good to see so quite and improvement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->