Setoguchi puts home #23 tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Lefty said:
I'm a big Setoguchi fan. He throws nice and clean hits, he can shoot and he can stickhandle. I think he has the potential to go in the high-mid 1st round, though I think he'll end up going around #15.

He got another point tonight as he assisted on the winning goal (scored by Joe Barnes - his 24th of the season) and now has 26 goals and 26 assists (52 points) in 48 games.

He was born on January 1st 1987. Per WHL rules, does anyone know how many more seasons he can play? I know they go by birth year and not actual age but is there a cutoff for that?

He can play 'til 2007-2008 as an overager

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
I really like Setoguchi. I currently have him #10, I know it's a bit high but teams are going to get excited with this guy. He can hit, skate, stickhandle. He'll definitely go top 15.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Jovanovski = Norris said:
He put up another 3 points tonight. 1 goal and two assists.

He now has 26 goals and 51 points in 47 WHL games.

9th in WHL scoring behind the likes of Brule, Fehr and Stone.

After his great CHL all-star game performance, where do you guys think he will go?

2 more goals tonight for Seto, up to 28 on the season so far! He's gotta be Top 5 in goals for 17 yr olds in the CHL?

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
markov` said:
I really like Setoguchi. I currently have him #10, I know it's a bit high but teams are going to get excited with this guy. He can hit, skate, stickhandle. He'll definitely go top 15.
too high ...
I have him at 6 :amazed:

Lefty

Mar 1, 2002
Saskatoon
www.myspace.com
HabLover said:
2 more goals tonight for Seto, up to 28 on the season so far! He's gotta be Top 5 in goals for 17 yr olds in the CHL?

He is tied for first in goals (with Brule) for 17 year olds and sits in a 3 way tie for 4th in the league in goals. As of tonight he sits 8th in league scoring as well.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Lefty said:
He is tied for first in goals (with Brule) for 17 year olds and sits in a 3 way tie for 4th in the league in goals. As of tonight he sits 8th in league scoring as well.

What about the CHL???....obviously Crosby is ahead of him, but how about some others?

Lefty

Mar 1, 2002
Saskatoon
www.myspace.com
HabLover said:
What about the CHL???....obviously Crosby is ahead of him, but how about some others?

That I'm not sure about, but I don't think it is all that fair to compare between leagues. Each one has a different style of play and the amount of goals for and against are different as well. He likely is top 5 though, which is impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad