Seth Rollins injured at house show - out 6-9 months

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
That's why I don't think you need to turn Ambrose or Reigns right now in this tournament. You start the match with a handshake. You end the match with a handshake. I'd also like to echo that moment they had back in the 4-way at Payback (?), "Loser buys the beers?". Turning heel only matters if they need to do a prolonged program with each other.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
That's why I don't think you need to turn Ambrose or Reigns right now in this tournament. You start the match with a handshake. You end the match with a handshake. I'd also like to echo that moment they had back in the 4-way at Payback (?), "Loser buys the beers?". Turning heel only matters if they need to do a prolonged program with each other.

You don't not turn them because of any Rollins scenario. You turn them because they need it in the short term. They have no main event heels. One needs to be there.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Idk I feel like we need someone to play heel because I think we need a Seth/Roman blow off.

It's going to be a two year tease of this due to injuries. If Roman isn't heel, then bring back Seth as a tweener.

Do the blow off. Then the shield triple threat. Slow burn and then the shield reunion.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- In regards to Seth Rollins going down with an injury this month, it may have seemed like WWE officials were in panic mode or running around "like a chicken with its head cut off" but that is not the case, according to PWInsider.

WWE officials knew where they wanted to go with the WWE World Heavyweight Title, with Roman Reigns as champion going into WrestleMania 32 season, and that is still the direction they are going. There was no real panic among WWE higher-ups as they were already close to getting the title on Reigns.

Reigns was scheduled to win the title at Survivor Series and then the rematch would have taken place in a standard TLC match as the main event of the December TLC pay-per-view, where Reigns would have retained.

In regards to reports that the Rollins injury likely changed major WrestleMania 32 plans, word is that there has not been a real shake-up in plans. WWE officials have 3 or 4 main event matches set in stone and Rollins being out won't change those plans. This indicates that they were not planning on having Rollins in a real main event position at WrestleMania 32.

What the hell @ that last paragraph

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Two things on that;

1. Where are they supposed main event matches coming from? Almost all of your draws are out except for Lesnar and i guess Sting. There's enough there for 2 main events, not 3 or 4.

2. If Rollins wasn't going to be a main event, then who the hell was?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Two things on that;

1. Where are they supposed main event matches coming from? Almost all of your draws are out except for Lesnar and i guess Sting. There's enough there for 2 main events, not 3 or 4.

2. If Rollins wasn't going to be a main event, then who the hell was?

1. Undertaker vs. _________
2. Lesnar vs. Reigns
3. Cena vs. _________
4. Hunter vs. ________ (especially if Taker/Cena fight each other)
5. Eva Marie vs. Nikki Bella

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
That is terrible even with assuming Survivor Series isn't Taker's swan song. (Unlikely, but let's just say it is for the hell of it)

Cena vs some geek

Lesnar/Reigns II (The chosen one needs to get his win)

Triple H vs somebody no one cares about or someone they do care about but not when wrestling HHH.

What a card. :sarcasm:

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
lol @ WWE not planning to have Rollins in a main event position come Wrestlemania time.

Disgusting.

"Oh you've carried our flagship show for almost two entire years with almost zero material and us making you look like complete garbage? HERE, HAVE A MATCH WITH BIG SHOW."

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
What the hell @ that last paragraph

It's likely nonsense to begin with but you could theoretically do...

Reigns-Lesnar
Taker-Sting
Cena-HHH

...if it's just three. For there to be four, they'd have to have Rock good to go. Personally, you could have five matches that I would consider main event quality without Rollins but a couple wouldn't be huge draws.

Reigns (c)-Ambrose (RR winner)
Brock-DB
Taker-Sting (yes I will continue posting this until it happens)
Cena-KO (c) IC title match - I realize people may still be over their feud but a KO win here defending his title against Cena is main event quality to me.
Trips-Cesaro (build Cesaro as anti-authority or held down and this is an easy blowoff)

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Assuming he was going to drop the belt and not get it back, then not much would change. As good as a Rollins vs HHH match would be (following from a face turn and split from the Authority), it doens't have to be a main event. Especially when you've got so many names you have to try and fit in.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
1. Undertaker vs. _________
2. Lesnar vs. Reigns
3. Cena vs. _________
4. Hunter vs. ________ (especially if Taker/Cena fight each other)
5. Eva Marie vs. Nikki Bella

Well hunter was supposed to wrestle Seth so scratch that. Doubt hunter even works now. No one to work with.

Cena is apparently wrestling taker or champ Roman.

No rumors on Brock outside of Roman since both Austin and Rock are off the table.

Problem is are they really going to have Brock win the rumble to face champ Roman and lose clean? Because they might be the worst booking ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->