Seth Rollins injured at house show - out 6-9 months

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
That's ****ing brutal. My goodness.

Hope him a very speedy recovery - he's an unbelievable talent.

Looks like either Sheamus is cashing in early.... or Cena's layoff will be shorter than first thought:sarcasm:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
How long until someone is standing outside John Cena's house holding a boombox in the air?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Early reports are he was carried out. Could be ACL?

:( what happens with the WHC if he's on the shelf long term?

Yikes.

If it is a long term injury they should give ambrose the belt and see what happens.

Are you ready?

sheamus_wwe_world_heavyweight_champion_by_wwematchcard-d7z8tn5.png

I know i am.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
If he's legit hurt... the roster gets significantly weaker with this in two ways.

1) You lose your best ring worker
2) You're forced to put the title on Sheamus or Reigns....or even Cena. This is bad for everybody.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
If he's legit hurt... the roster gets significantly weaker with this in two ways.

1) You lose your best ring worker
2) You're forced to put the title on Sheamus or Reigns....or even Cena. This is bad for everybody.

Cena's off banging nikki for 2 months so i guess we'll have to settle for sheamus :sarcasm:

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Welp RAW is now doomed. Didn't someone say "I wonder what would happen if Rollins got hurt" on a different thread not too long ago... I hope Rollins is back soon. Title is obviously going to Sheamus now.

Thats twice now they've tried the RomanRollins rivalry and someone gets hurt. Its cursed!

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Rollins
Cena
Orton
Lesnar gone until probably January.

That's a lot of star power gone. Good thing we still have Sheamus and Reigns healthy.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
The internet at the dealership ate my response.

Basically that looks bad, if it's determined to be long term have a tournament at Survivor Series.

Sadly with the WWE I can see a Reigns/Sheamus final with Reigns winning followed by an immediate cash-in by Sheamus so Reigns can then chase into RR.

This is going to suck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->