Set play on powerplay

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
Hello Jackets' fans,

I was watching Oilers-Columbus game on Sunday, and I saw a passing play that appeared to be a set play from the Jackets on a powerplay. From what I remember, there were at least three touch passes and that they got a decent shot away.

My question is, do the Jackets use that particular play a lot, or was that the first time anyone has seen it?

Thanks

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Hello Jackets' fans,

I was watching Oilers-Columbus game on Sunday, and I saw a passing play that appeared to be a set play from the Jackets on a powerplay. From what I remember, there were at least three touch passes and that they got a decent shot away.

My question is, do the Jackets use that particular play a lot, or was that the first time anyone has seen it?

Thanks

I know exactly what you're talking about, and that was the first time I can remember seeing it. I doubt that it just happened, I bet its one of the plays, but that was the first time I've seen it work (minus scoring the goal.)

gocbj

Aug 3, 2007
C9
last night they used the blue line drop pass / sling-shot looking entry and it worked well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad