[SERIOUS] Important Question

Dog

You have two slices of your favourite pizza. One slice is slightly bigger than the other. Which do you eat first, the smaller slice or the bugger slice?

Personally, I would eat the smaller slice first and save the bigger slice for after to get more of that lovely za.

S A W F T*

You have two slices of your favourite pizza. One slice is slightly bigger than the other. Which do you eat first, the smaller slice or the bugger slice?

Personally, I would eat the smaller slice first and save the bigger slice for after to get more of that lovely za.

Cut the bigger slice into two slices, one the size of the smaller slice and one obviously smaller.

Turn one of the two like sized slices upside down and place on top of each other to make a sandwich and consume.

Save the smallest slice to eat the next morning, cold.

This method extends the pleasure of your pizza eating.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
I would start off with the smaller slice and then finish off by eating the bigger and better slice :)

I hope this answers your question.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada

I would start off with the smaller slice and then finish off by eating the bigger and better slice :)

I hope this answers your question.

I stand with my brethren here. I do this strategically in case I'm getting pizza boxed up to see if the small one will fill me up enough where I can leave the bigger one to take home.

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
I also choose eat the smaller slice, but only if I know I will finish both

If I am not sure I can finish both I will eat the big slice first because I am more likely to finish a smaller slice when nearing fullness

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Personally, I would eat the small one and not eat the big one. Portion control and being able to maintain a healthy lifestyle is more important than over eating too many pieces of pizza.

But I'm sort of with SAWFFFFFFT. Cut the 2nd piece and now you have 3 pieces to share.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
I look at the topping contents on both slices. Whichever piece has more toppings I will eat that one last. I always eat the crust first unless I have some dipping sauce for it. Always save the best bite for last.

*Bob Richards*

You just called pizza "za". This thread should be reported, locked and deleted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad