[SERIOUS] I am aboslutely SIck of it!!

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Funny, I pointed out the laughable grammar in the initial sentence, and didn't even notice the glaring typo in the thread title itself!

Somehow I overlooked the botched spelling of "absolutely".

I mean, wow, how embarrassing is that, eh?

:laugh:

Dog

Funny, I pointed out the laughable grammar in the initial sentence, and didn't even notice the glaring typo in the thread title itself!

Somehow I overlooked the botched spelling of "absolutely".

I mean, wow, how embarrassing is that, eh?

:laugh:

please stop posting

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

I will, when I'm tired.

I'm not tired now, though.

Oh, and I assume by "log off" you mean close the browser and turn off the computer.....I don't think I've ever clicked the "Log Out" button below my username.

No point, really, since I'd just have to log in again tomorrow, although Chrome remembers my password anyways.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
I will, when I'm tired.

Oh, and I assume by "log off" you mean close the browser and turn off the computer.....I don't think I've ever clicked the "Log Out" button below my username.

No point, really, since I'd just have to log in again tomorrow, although Chrome remembers my password anyways.

log off

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I see there's no reasoning with either of you.

If only you could get over your petty differences, we could achieve some actual dialogue here. We've gone way off topic.

Chins up, Doland, we can do this!

:)

Dog

I see there's no reasoning with either of you.

If only you could get over your petty differences, we could achieve some actual dialogue here. We've gone way off topic.

Chins up, Doland, we can do this!

:)

log off

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Honestly, Doland, you need to try harder here, this constant badgering doesn't suit you.

Instead of extending such bitter hatred and vitriol, how about an olive branch, hmm?

Chris Hagen*

I will, when I'm tired.

anyway*

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->