[Serious] GDT: ix gets a dog

S A W F T*

Have you made sure to only feed it grain free food made in USA?

Or is the dog a vegan?

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
More than likely it's a service dog appointed by the state to pick up after him.

david-stern-water.gif

Reactions: irunthepeg and RayP

Chris Hagen*

[4:24pm] ixcuincle: REDACTED
[4:24pm] ixcuincle: the dog in the snap is not my dog
[4:24pm] ixcuincle: i hope that settles your inquiries

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Been wondering why I have a dwindled down to a small circle seeing my posts! Thanks for the tip to circumvent Facebook ... it works!! I have a whole new profile. I see posts from people I didn't see anymore. Facebook's new algorithm picks the same people - around 25-who will see your posts. Hold your finger anywhere in this post and click " copy ". Go to your page where it says "What’s on your mind?” Tap your finger anywhere in the empty field. Click paste. This is going to circumvent the system
Hello new and old friends!

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Been wondering why I have a dwindled down to a small circle seeing my posts! Thanks for the tip to circumvent Facebook ... it works!! I have a whole new profile. I see posts from people I didn't see anymore. Facebook's new algorithm picks the same people - around 25-who will see your posts. Hold your finger anywhere in this post and click " copy ". Go to your page where it says "What’s on your mind?” Tap your finger anywhere in the empty field. Click paste. This is going to circumvent the system
Hello new and old friends!
Facebook is for old people, like my parents.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I avoid face book, the only social media I partake in is this set of forums and I follow some people based on the OHL on twitter. There is a couple other forums, but they are more based on technical aspects to my profession. I just find most social media platforms have about as much intellectual or humorous merit as flatulence jokes. Then again I laugh loudly at quantum physics humour, so I know I speak for me only on topics like this. :cool:

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I avoid face book, the only social media I partake in is this set of forums and I follow some people based on the OHL on twitter. There is a couple other forums, but they are more based on technical aspects to my profession. I just find most social media platforms have about as much intellectual or humorous merit as flatulence jokes. Then again I laugh loudly at quantum physics humour, so I know I speak for me only on topics like this. :cool:
upload_2021-1-21_21-31-22.png

Reactions: Tarantula

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->