Pre-Game Talk: Series Talk: Canucks vs. Blues in the Western Conference Quarterfinals

What have you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Not to mention the Wild don't have a player like ROR. Defensive beast.
But St. Louis doesn't have a player like ANTOINE ROUSSEL.

images

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
You would think that all the teams that clawed their way in the play-ins ,would have the advantage right off the bat...?....They should have the momentum going their way.

Reactions: Johnathon Tanner

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
You would think that all the teams that clawed their way in the play-ins ,would have the advantage right off the bat...?....They should have the momentum going their way.
I think so. If the Canucks lose this series in 5, then i think the one game they win is the first game. They'll be pumped up here ... but when the Blues wake up and find their emotion... we're gona have a REAL uphill battle lol

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Should be fun Stl plays long series and do not seem to blow out other teams. Issue is their goalie, hope he is off. Nice to see Allen playing last game maybe means Binny is not playing well?

dombrova22

Apr 12, 2017
Should be fun Stl plays long series and do not seem to blow out other teams. Issue is their goalie, hope he is off. Nice to see Allen playing last game maybe means Binny is not playing well?
He had a .947 vs the Avs and .842 vs the Knights.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Gonna be a tough series. Should be a good one though.

Anyone have an idea of when the first game will be?

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
This may be a far out feeling but I actually like our teams makeup. It genuinely feels like this core is built for playoff hockey. We are no longer soft. We have a decent top 6 (minus eriksson, do we know when TT will be back?). We have speed, I’d say faster than Blues. We have grit. We can score, we can hit, and we have a goalie who can steal games (has all season long).

Blues clearly have the experience and more weapons (and better goalie) than wild... it will be a tough fought series but not a write off like some of you are making it out to be.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Canucks have the blues beat in young talent.

ROR is 30
Tarasenko is 28
Steen is 36

Thomas is their only young guy.
Does Steen even count as "talent" at this point?

But if you use Perron or Schenn instead they're not youngsters either.

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
You know what? Bring it on :box:

Hate everything about Dallas and their schmuck players and management. Would hate for our season to end with them.

Lets go out in a blaze of glory versus the champs! :hockey:

Reactions: Indiana

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I'm just praying his skating is well enough to avoid a monster hit - he's so tiny that it wouldn't be good.
You don’t think Quinn wasn’t targeted by Minny? Hughes is the best U 23 D man in the league, and he will carry us to victory over the Blues.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Does Steen even count as "talent" at this point?

But if you use Perron or Schenn instead they're not youngsters either.
I mean that canucks have the younger core. And it is not even close.

Current canucks reminds me of the Quebec Nordiques from early 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->