Pre-Game Talk: Series Talk: Canucks vs. Blues in the Western Conference Quarterfinals

What have you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dombrova22

Apr 12, 2017
Something tells me this goes one of two ways: Blues in 4 or the Nucks shock the world and oust them in 5.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
I really didn't want the Blues, they feel like a sleeping giant just waiting to be unleashed. Hope we can pull off the upset.

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
On the flipside, if Canucks best Blues, their confidence will be sky high and I believe they have a legitimate chance to make it to the cup finals.

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
It's all coming full circle.

Hope so. And maybe, just maybe, the canucks could play the role of the 2009 Blackhawks, with some ultra skilled, ultra talented young players that nobody thought were quite ready to challenge for the cup...but did.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Hope so. And maybe, just maybe, the canucks could play the role of the 2009 Blackhawks, with some ultra skilled, ultra talented young players that nobody thought were quite ready to challenge for the cup...but did.
Nice to see some positivity around here. I like it!

NedFlanders

Jan 19, 2013
Vancouver
Going to get intense in our home... my wife is from a city close to St. Louis. One of our first dates was a playoff game between Vancouver and the Blues in 2003.
Annotation 2020-08-09 152321.jpg

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
If you think Brodin, Dumba, Suter and Spurgeon were difficult to play against, wait until we get a potential 7 game series with Pietrangelo, Parayko, and Dunn. Remember how good Duncan Keith was in all those Chicago series.... how he could play 27 minutes a night.... Pietrangelo is just as good.
Oh, and then behind those three studs, in their bottom pairing they still have Justin Faulk. This will be really tough. Special Teams will need to shine here.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Well it is going to be just like Minnesota wild, but with offense.

Gonna be a tough series, but arent Blues kinda old? Looking at their stars they are aging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad