Pre-Game Talk: Series Discussion: WC Qualifier - Edmonton Oilers (5) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (12)

Who wins the series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
d6I0cmK2UOX0Jkcoml-sjM-_oxqA9LmOXlxpSCtw4BSY9OUiXzsHlZJ8c-zF9jk0ZrVbmrzDlr7DkI7uFkTGPA1JNsuW6GGHby7o58DDNEFA6SvUgkNLiYHkjASg2pPm_Lf29LzIQ1dNi8QhxaXBFThLKj1AZBA8
ZomboMeme 10072020223159.jpg

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
I need the Oilers to find a way to win this series that still prevents the Blackhawks from being in the draft lottery. Can you guys leave plague infested rats in the visitors dressing room or something?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I need the Oilers to find a way to win this series that still prevents the Blackhawks from being in the draft lottery. Can you guys leave plague infested rats in the visitors dressing room or something?

Yup, as RfL has said there are no rats in Alberta, and nearly no plague (Covid) either. We want Toronto, Vancouver, Arizona and Calgary all to lose and not get the first round pick as well. That doesn't leave very many choices. Montreal is ok, Lafreniere can go to Montreal.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
I have proof that there are no rats in Alberta. I read it somewhere. Check this out:

ZomboMeme 11072020014518.jpg

Reactions: Del Preston

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Supergirl didn't include the game times yet?
How am I supposed to plan my return to hockey birthday?;)
Anyway, told (asked) the wife to clear my schedule...

Last edited:

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Yup, as RfL has said there are no rats in Alberta, and nearly no plague (Covid) either. We want Toronto, Vancouver, Arizona and Calgary all to lose and not get the first round pick as well. That doesn't leave very many choices. Montreal is ok, Lafreniere can go to Montreal.

Montreal is the only team I wouldn't be annoyed if they won the draft lottery. Plus Montreal would finally have the bona fide French Canadian star they've been looking for for the past 25 years which would be a nice story.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Montreal is the only team I wouldn't be annoyed if they won the draft lottery. Plus Montreal would finally have the bona fide French Canadian star they've been looking for for the past 25 years which would be a nice story.

This is also the team I am hoping wins the lottery. Almost every other team would bug me in one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad