Serie A 2018/2019

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Outside of Pastore, who's being played out of position?

Even with Javier, I'm pretty sure that he played some CM with PSG.

To me both Pastore and Schick they are not in their natural position. Then of course for the technique they have they can play in different roles.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
I didn't know Roma acquired Cristante. Definitely a nice addition to their team.

I think Juve, Inter and Napoli are a lock in top 4. The last CL position will be a battle between Milan, Roma and Lazio. I'm surprised SMS is still with Lazio.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
I think Roma has the 2nd best squad in the league, although Inter might end up above them, but they're thinner after the starters. Depends how far either of them goes in Europe.

1. Juve
2. Roma
3. Inter
4. Lazio
5. Milan
6. Napoli

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
I didn't know Roma acquired Cristante. Definitely a nice addition to their team.

I think Juve, Inter and Napoli are a lock in top 4. The last CL position will be a battle between Milan, Roma and Lazio. I'm surprised SMS is still with Lazio.

I wouldn't be so sure about Inter, Spalletti has tons of pressure on him.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Juventus up after 3', hard not to feel like this is going to be a merciless slaughter

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Juventus up after 3', hard not to feel like this is going to be a merciless slaughter

Not quite.... Chevio are holding their own. Cauds had Ronaldo and Dybala open, he decides in a typical Cuads fashion to kick it for a field goal. It's currently 1-1 because Bonucci lost his man giving the Chievo a free header in the box.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Giaccherini scores on the PK to make it 2-1. .....I am losing my mind

Not where I expected this game to go when I switched over to Chelsea Arsenal... switched back to see Nedved not very impressed...

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I work night shifts. Had I known Juventus would play like **** I would have not woken up early.

Definitely not a great start in a year where they'll have more challengers than they're used to, but there's still time and they've been creating chances

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
And there's one. Probably not who you were hoping would score it though ;)

Juve

May 13, 2011
Most chances are not even on target.

Yeah lol. The traitor caused a goal against and scored. At this point I'll take any goal I can get to save the embarrassment. Plus, I need to be able to go back to sleep. I have to work at 11.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Mandzu witha goal from a pass to Ronaldo with goal line tech. It's going to var. It was ruled no goal due to hitting Ronaldo's shoulder. f***.......

Can had an excellent 3 minute debut.

Bernadeschi just scored

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Most chances are not even on target.

Yeah lol. The traitor caused a goal against and scored. At this point I'll take any goal I can get to save the embarrassment. Plus, I need to be able to go back to sleep. I have to work at 11.

Hope it was worth the wait :)

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Lazio came out swinging , and Napoli looked generally awful in the first 25 minutes - but from then on Napoli looked pretty good , I must admit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->