Serie A 2018/2019

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Interesting... wonder if he'll take up a position in the national setup....... or perhaps United? :sarcasm:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
That's not what I meant. This story was already reported on before. These aren't new allegations, but okay.

I know we live in the 'guilty until proven innocent' age, but I still think it's important to allow for due process. If those documents are real though it's definitely pretty damning.
At no point did I call him guilty...

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Dybala back playing as a CM lol... get out kid.

Juve have the ball but barley do anything with it. Hoof ball. Wanted Udinese to show more, RDP has been in great form. Pretty disappointing thus far.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Juventus 1-0.
Bentancur made a run into the box. He scored via a header from a Cancelo cross. Bentancur scoree his first Juventus goal.

Juventus 2- Udinese 0

Ronaldo scores with his left foot on first time shot in the right corner.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Juventus beat Udinese 2-0. Quite the boring game. You could turn the tv off when Juve are up 2-0 by half and still predict the score.

Full credit the Udinese 22 year old goalie Scuffet. He was incredible. It could have easily ended 6-0 if it wasn't for him.

Reactions: Gecklund

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Nerve-wracking win for Roma , but job done. Definitely their worst performance in the 4 game winning streak , but they can't all be masterpieces.

Roman born Luca Pellegrini got the start at left-back today , and I thought he did really well. Very impressive for about 45 of the 60 minutes the 19 year played.

Bright future for that one , imo.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Piatek scored again. He's scored in every Serie A and Coppa Italia game he's played in this season.

It's just ridiculous at this point. I hope Genoa sells him for a fortune next summer , and they don't make the same mistake Torino made with Belotti.

50-60+ million (or whatever he'd fetch) would be a massive deal for a club like Genoa.

How about Higuain ? Seems to be fitting in nicely for you lot.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
It's just ridiculous at this point. I hope Genoa sells him for a fortune next summer , and they don't make the same mistake Torino made with Belotti.

50-60+ million (or whatever he'd fetch) would be a massive deal for a club like Genoa.

How about Higuain ? Seems to be fitting in nicely for you lot.
Yup. Still too soon to know whether the kid is a flash in the pan or not but I don't think they can afford to turn down that much money next summer and risk it. The funny thing is, he could have had even more goals. He's hit the post a couple times this year.

Gonzalo is the striker we've been waiting for since Zlatan left. It took a couple games before the team figured out they should actually give him the ball but him, Suso, and Calhanoglu (when he plays) are doing bits together up front. Cutrone has also looked very, very good this season. My only concern is one/both of them getting hurt (like last week). Not sure why Leonardo thought it was a good idea to have two strikers in the squad when Milan are in three competitions. Any injuries and you're stuck with Borini up front.

Sportpsych90

Dec 5, 2016
Does anyone else think its time to end the Hamsik as a holding midfielder experiment and let him do his thing again in the attacking half? It's really depressing to watch...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad