Serie A 2018/2019

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
-----------------

Decent, he might be one to keep an eye on, then. Monchi apparently made a bid for a kid named Leonardo Balerdi from Boca Juniors. I guess he's still on the radar/short list. You know much about him?

Barca have also bid 10 million on Belardi... it was rejected. So, he's highly thought of for sure. Playing only 1 senior game for boca and getting offers like that is basically unheard of in Argentina's super league. He's been called up as a sparring partner for the up coming friendlies. Although he's yet to be called up for the youth teams LOL. So, I haven't seen him play but I'd be shocked if he wasn't on the U20s team for the SA championship in January. I'm pretty excited for this coming generation, it looks like it might have talented players across the field and not just attackers.

Reactions: Il Mediano

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Barca have also bid 10 million on Belardi... it was rejected.

Haha Barca is involved? Alright, damn, Roma's chances of signing him just dramatically decreased in my eyes.

I'm pretty excited for this coming generation, it looks like it might have talented players across the field and not just attackers.

Yeah, there's seems to be good players in positions the National team has lacked for a while. The CDM Santiago Ascacibar seems to be pretty highly thought of as well , no? I wanted Roma to take a look at him before he went to Germany.

Maybe Messi will give the WC one last go , and he'll have an actual balanced team to work with next time.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Haha Barca is involved? Alright, damn, Roma's chances of signing him just dramatically decreased in my eyes.

It was rejected though. Doesn't mean they'll circle back and I'd much rather him get buy Roma than Barca tbh.

Yeah, there's seems to be good players in positions the National team has lacked for a while. The CDM Santiago Ascacibar seems to be pretty highly thought of as well , no? I wanted Roma to take a look at him before he went to Germany.

Maybe Messi will give the WC one last go , and he'll have an actual balanced team to work with next time.

He's a f***ing gem lol.

Messi will definitely be back for the next WC. He'll even play in next years copa.

Reactions: Il Mediano

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Saw the Quagliarella goal in real time and I lost my ****. Shades of Ibrah-esque on that one.

I might have to take back my comment on Napoli being relevant, getting destroyed by Sampdoria is not very......good.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018

Not gunna lie , this one would sting a bit. I really didn't want him to go in the first place. @Duchene2MacKinnon , how is he viewed in Argentina?

Pretty clear Leonardo is going to upgrade the midfield next.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Not gunna lie , this one would sting a bit. I really didn't want him to go in the first place. @Duchene2MacKinnon , how is he viewed in Argentina?

Viewed as a guy oozing potential but he's yet to make his mark in Europe or get a foothold in the NT. Basically, waiting to see if he makes good on his potential. Last game was the first game with the NT where he truly looked good enough for Argentina.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Pretty much.
Inter's rise back to fame is a long way still.

After 4, 3 and 2 games, Inter+Roma+Milan, all supposed to challenge for CL spots, combine for 11 points out of possible 27.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Inter is gunna be like this until they fire Spalletti.

It's the most combustible club in Italy , with the most combustible manager. Not a good match.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Thought I'd watch the last 35 minutes of Roma/Chievo.

Never should have. Not a shot (to be precise : one shot in 15 minutes, a bad shot by Kolarov from a tight angle, 10 meters over the bar), not a good buildup play, not a good pass.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Thought I'd watch the last 35 minutes of Roma/Chievo.

Never should have. Not a shot (to be precise : one shot in 15 minutes, a bad shot by Kolarov from a tight angle, 10 meters over the bar), not a good buildup play, not a good pass.
Nzonzi was terrible this match.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Every player seemed to be terrible. Not sure how Nzonzi was any different.

Turned off because I was so bored. Turns out I missed a goal.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Well, that was highly annoying. Great 1st half , and then totally pissed it away.

I like you EDF, but the pressure is mounting. You've gotta find a way to incorporate the youth and win simultaneously. The in-game adjustments have to be better. They just do.

I don't want a short term manager to come in just for the sake of getting top 4 , and then completely ignore the long term progress of the squad. It's gunna happen if you can't seal wins against Chievo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad