Serie A 20/21

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Hakimi looked very good to start.

Perisic looked bad.

Seeing a Conte team struggle like this is just weird.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Conte played against Fiorentina with D'Ambrosio e Kolarov in the back and get scored against three times. Plays against Milan with those two wannabes again, deserved loss. Conte is a turd, only excuses and blaming others, but when it matters he comes up short. f***ing maggot, for him Godin and Skriniar were the problems, now look at our D.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Conte played against Fiorentina with D'Ambrosio e Kolarov in the back and get scored against three times. Plays against Milan with those two wannabes again, deserved loss. Conte is a turd, only excuses and blaming others, but when it matters he comes up short. f***ing maggot, for him Godin and Skriniar were the problems, now look at our D.
Inter merda :D

Reactions: Islay1989

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Dybala fighting with the Sporting Director about lack of minutes. Which doesnt make sense since he's coming off an injury. He should've left awhile ago, he's used up all his credit as far as I'm concerned.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I don’t know how you can measure on work ethic. I mean there’s plenty of other stories of other athletes who have shown dedication and work rate. Jagr has keys to the arena for instance
And Jagrs work ethic should also be commended? Plenty of players have very good work ethics and it gets mentioned. It’s just part of what makes CR7 so good.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Does anyone on here have an opinion of Bremer on Torino? He any good?

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Griezmann sucks, which would be ideal for that "12 millions per year" sack of shit of Conte. Another poor performance saved by Lukaku's goal (great pass by Barella). Snoozefest until that moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad