Serie A 20/21

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I go make an espresso and I come back to see an Inter penalty. I didn't know there was a Juve one too. These things always happen I got make a coffee or an espresso.

I think this make 3 games in a row with a penalty against us.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What a massive goal.
Massive and lucky goal. Reminds me of Demebel's goal against Juve that it went off Cuadrado lol. I think. Anyway Juve were on the brink before that goal. If they draw they're on life support if they lose its pretty much burial time. Still way too much time in this game. Been very competitive and I dont see Inter giving up the chance to ko Juve.

Reactions: robertmac43

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
You f***ing kidding me? That's a foul and a yellow? They can't make this anymore obvious.... but apparently we are the team that fixes games.....
I think it’s truly shit ref. It’s a foul imo but never a card let alone a 2nd yellow. Stupidity. Maybe serie. A is truly mad at juve for the SL?

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I think a Barella just told the ref “...because nobody knows what the #*%! you’re going to do next”. Lol.

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Insane game spoiled by a ref. Well not spoiled just added stupidity. Juve still god willing won't make I cant after that pathetic display.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
You f***ing kidding me? That's a foul and a yellow? They can't make this anymore obvious.... but apparently we are the team that fixes games.....

Ah look, the classic rube fan crying when awarded not one but TWO non-existent penalties... f***ing mafiosi, that's why Serie A sucks and you are clown-ass-shit in Europe...

P.S.: Rube will NEVER EVER be left out of the UCL, refs will fix it OR if the impossible happens the italian league will penalize one of the other squads for whatever reason to push them into it. First option is the most likely ofc.

Reactions: luiginb

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Ah look, the classic rube fan crying when awarded not one but TWO non-existent penalties... f***ing mafiosi, that's why Serie A sucks and you are clown-ass-shit in Europe...

Lol
Go cry some more and play the victim. Of course it's Juve's fault the other owners didn't invest in their teams to make them competitive.

Reactions: Gecklund

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->