Serie A 19/20

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Wut?!? You're not choking if you're not supposed to win. Scudetto is Juve's to lose and they won't lose it. With a couple of injuries Inter is already resorting to play the likes of Esposito (a promising kid, but still only 17 yo), Politano, Biraghi, Lazaro etc... Good luck with that!

Nothing changes with this pathetic Serie A, Atalanta scores 7 goals on Udinese and is firmly in third place (ahead of Napoli!!!) then in Champions they get spanked around by Dynamo Zagreb lol (11 goals against in 3 games!!!).
They should beat the likes of Parma that’s what I meant by choking. They had a chance to be at the top of the table and squandered it.

Not sure what the rest of your post is about...

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
They should beat the likes of Parma that’s what I meant by choking. They had a chance to be at the top of the table and squandered it.

Not sure what the rest of your post is about...

Ties like that are supposed to happen to a team which can aim at second/third place at best.

Rest of the post means Serie A still sucks, there's Juventus and nothing else.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What an absolute gong show this juve/Genoa game.

Juve score 93 min it’s an offside goal after VAR it’s ruled out. Moments later Ronaldo falls after getting hit by air and they score even after checking VAR. Oh ya Genoa where already down to 9! Men

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
What an absolute gong show this juve/Genoa game.

Juve score 93 min it’s an offside goal after VAR it’s ruled out. Moments later Ronaldo falls after getting hit by air and they score even after checking VAR. Oh ya Genoa were already down to 9! Men

Genoa weren't down 9 men. That second red card went to someone on the Genoa bench, staff I believe.

As for the pen, I wouldn't say Ronaldo got hit by air. There was some contact, not enough to take anyone down, an over-exaggeration from Ronaldo. The defender shouldn't have even given that slight contact in the box because you know Ronaldo is going to go down.

Rabiot got himself sent off super fast after coming on. Although, he did get the ball. It was bad because he was having a great game.

I was disappointed with the game.

Those kits were fire!! Why couldn't those kits be are home jersey instead of that sickening Napoletan ice cream?

Last edited:

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Balo with the gorgeous FU goal
Too bad they couldn’t tie the game

I’m wondering how those HV fans were feeling when Balo scored 2 goals to beat Germany in one of the Euro tournaments

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Balo with the gorgeous FU goal
Too bad they couldn’t tie the game

I’m wondering how those HV fans were feeling when Balo scored 2 goals to beat Germany in one of the Euro tournaments

Happy for Italy but still hating on him. They even did an interview with the "chief" of the Verona ultras and he used the N word and said Balotelli will never be italian and crap like that. BUT when FIGC officials wrote a report on the game, they said "it was just 15 fans" or crap excuses like that. Maybe you can see why I'm hating on this Serie A, the whole structure is rotten, always downplaying the problem, and I'm utterly disgusted. It wasn't like this up to 15 years ago...

Reactions: Power Man

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
real shame what happened to balo.. sad to see in 2019 racism like this still exists in football. getting as bad as the zenit fans in Russia.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Ronaldo has been off lately and quite a bit this season. I am not sure if he's playing injured or age is finally catching up to him. He will soon be 35......

I wasn't the biggest fan of the signing because of his age. I wouldn't question the signing if it was Prime Ronaldo. With the money used to sign him we could have invested in signing a creative playmaking midfielder(our biggest need), a prime player like Griez or a legit up and coming talent like Felix, a stretch would be Mbappe.

Last edited:

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
Apparently Ronaldo left the stadium before the game was even finished.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I was sad when he signed with Inter because I always used to sign him in my Juve playthrough on FM.
He’s a gem eh?

massive win for him and inter today just look at conte’s reaction. He the crowd and the players all know they have a shot at the title and I think they will win. It wasn’t pretty today and a few injury scares but they won. I just hope Lautaro doesn’t get any dumb ideas like staying at inter past the summer. Barca needs him.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Definitely breakout season for Lautaro. He got me worried last year but what a great form he’s been this season.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Martinez is definitely a talent. I remember making a big offer to @cgf when he drafted him in the 2018 draft. I think that playing two up top has definitely benefited both he and Lukaku. Not sure why more sides aren't playing that actually.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad