Serie A 19/20

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Torino with a chance to join Inter at the top of the table lose at home to lowly Lecce.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
I think this could be Inter's year.

Like Mourinho, Conte is a wizard in creating instant success. His 3-4-3 / 3-5-2 is hard to break down and can be really good in transition.

On the other hand, my opinion of Sarriball has not changed. It's boring, dull, too safe and too slow, and I'm not sure Sarri has the personnel to even do his own system justice (even if I think his system is not great).

Reactions: Peen

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Such chants are pretty distasteful, but maybe it's all a tactic.

I mean, that's actually their argument. That it's Tactical Racism and thus not Real Racism. Also that racism in Italy has a tradition so it's also Traditional Racism, not Real Racism. So he should be proud to be part of a Real Authentic Italian Tradition by people who can't be racists because they also have friends from other parts of Italy who might be lighter or darker than them.

Reactions: East Coast Bias

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Cagliari steals a win in Naples. Roma also loses at home to Atalanta.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Yeah, Milan may have been better off bringing Maldini and Boban to the pitch as well as the front office - they got their work cut out for them, that teams looks absolutely miles off competing or being a serious contender for anything.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013

Like Mourinho, Conte is a wizard in creating instant success. His 3-4-3 / 3-5-2 is hard to break down and can be really good in transition.

On the other hand, my opinion of Sarriball has not changed. It's boring, dull, too safe and too slow, and I'm not sure Sarri has the personnel to even do his own system justice (even if I think his system is not great).
I personally could not watch Sarriball more than a handful of times.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Comical stuff from Sanchez... not sure what’s luckier his first or second goal.

Sense on the other hand looks like a promising player.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
There’s having the bottom drop out. Then there’s rock bottom. And after that is AC Milan.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world

I am enjoying it so far. Sarriball is progressing well each game. The fact we continue to look for more goals after going one up instead of parking the bus makes me super happy.

Conte, Inter looks like they will be the biggest competition and could very well be their year. I am looking forward to the battle.

Or Ac is just bad.

Could be a mix of both.

That too

but the coach has made some head scratching decisions

I want to see Milan on top again, that iconic kit doesn’t deserve this mediocrity

Me too, I am not one of those Asshole Juve fans that just wants to win the league year in and year out while other rival teams are super weak. I really wants those legendary clubs like Napoli, Milan, Inter, Roma, Lazio and Fiorentina to improve because it creates good competition, matches and it makes the league more prosperous to the world, which creates more viewership. I want Italy as whole to succeed.

Last edited:

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I am enjoying it so far. Sarriball is progressing well each game. The fact we continue to look for more goals after going one up instead of parking the bus makes me super happy.

Conte, Inter looks like they will be the biggest competition and could very well be their year. I am looking forward to the battle.

Could be a mix of both.

Me too, I am not one of those Assehole Juve fans that just wants to win the league year in and year out while other rival teams are super weak. I really wants those legendary clubs like Napoli, Milan, Inter, Roma, Lazio and Fiorentina to improve because it creates good competition, matches and it makes the league more prosperous to the world, which creates more viewership. I want Italy as whole to succeed.
When Italy was the most prestigious league in the World

Maradona Careca in Napoli
Platini and Boniek with Juve
The dutch contingent in Milan
German stars at Inter
Voller in Roma
those guys played more or less at the same time

Later Baggio at Juve, Savicevic with Milan - sooooooooooooo underrated - Batigoal with Fiorentina

The Milan derby with the Dutch big 3 vs the German big 3 was something; they ended up meeting each other in San Siro during the 1990 World Cup for some reason
(And its ironic that Argentina and Diego eliminated Italy in Napoli during the same WC- I'm starting to think the WC was scripted lol)

Good times

Honorable mention : The trio of Mancini-Vialli-Lombardo at Sampdoria

Reactions: Juve and gary69

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
When Italy was the most prestigious league in the World

Maradona Careca in Napoli
Platini and Boniek with Juve
The dutch contingent in Milan
German stars at Inter
Voller in Roma
those guys played more or less at the same time

Later Baggio at Juve, Savicevic with Milan - sooooooooooooo underrated - Batigoal with Fiorentina

The Milan derby with the Dutch big 3 vs the German big 3 was something; they ended up meeting each other in San Siro during the 1990 World Cup for some reason
(And its ironic that Argentina and Diego eliminated Italy in Napoli during the same WC- I'm starting to think the WC was scripted lol)

Good times

Honorable mention : The trio of Mancini-Vialli-Lombardo at Sampdoria

Oh God....I never watched any of them play.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad