Serie A 19/20

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
This Napoli- Fiorentina game is crazy!!!! 4-3 Napoli at the 67th minute.

Mertens with the dive of the year and the year has hardly started.

A penalty was given and no VAR review.

Last edited:

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Jesus Christ!!! Appereantly, De Scigilio, Khedria, Matiudi and Higuain are starting. :help:

I know Sarri is not coaching but AM can't be that insane.​

No way someone like Sarri is leaving squad selection up to anyone else, pneumonia or nononia. Martusciello said he talked to Sarri before, at half and after the game and I have no doubt Sarri was giving him strict and explicit instructions.

Juve

May 13, 2011
No way someone like Sarri is leaving squad selection up to anyone else, pneumonia or nononia. Martusciello said he talked to Sarri before, at half and after the game and I have no doubt Sarri was giving him strict and explicit instructions.

If that's the case it must be the side effects of the medication. It's the only thing that makes scense.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Finally got around to viewing the Inter game (<3 DAZN) and they look good. Obviously not the toughest opponent but unsurprisingly Conte has them really well organized. Lautaro was the standout for me despite missing his chances, but Lukaku did a lot of good things too...he's going to have a very good season for Inter I think. Brozovic had a great game as well. A couple very nice goals in that game.

Last edited:

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Finally got around to viewing the Inter game (<3 DAZN) and they look good. Obviously not the toughest opponent but unsurprisingly Conte has them really well organized. Lautaro was the standout for me despite missing his chances, but Lukaku did a lot of good things too...he's going to have a very good season for Inter I think. Brozovic had a great game as well. A couple very nice goals in that game.
Godin, de Vrij and Skriniar back 3 with Handanovic in net and Conte playing style? They may rival Juventus' clean sheets.

Juve

May 13, 2011

I hate seeing a Juve legend coaching Inter, but it's good for the league and for some actual competition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->