Sergei Kostitsyn.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Brownov*

The info I found on him;Plays center.Has soft hands and the brains to orchestrate the power play.An above-average playmaker with excellent vision.A smooth, elusive skater.Still raw in making himself open in the offensive end.Needs to bulk up physically and improve defensive maturity.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
mattihp said:
Totally ignorant comment :P Name one finnish prospect that needs to improve majorly in the defensive zone please...

Saying all finnish prospects are good defensively is also an ignorant comment...

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
mattihp said:
Totally ignorant comment :P Name one finnish prospect that needs to improve majorly in the defensive zone please...

I have to say that it's true for the finnish players. Most of them are good defensively. But aside of the Finnish and the Czech, the euro players suck defensively...

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
417 TO MTL said:
Saying all finnish prospects are good defensively is also an ignorant comment...
I didn't say that. I countered with asking him to mention a finnish player who has defensive woes. A task which sure requires research...

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
mattihp said:
I didn't say that. I countered with asking him to mention a finnish player who has defensive woes. A task which sure requires research...

Yeah, I noticed that after I posted, but was too lazy to edit it, consider that an apology :)

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Freaky Habs Fan said:
I have to say that it's true for the finnish players. Most of them are good defensively. But aside of the Finnish and the Czech, the euro players suck defensively...

Tell that to Ovechkin.
Nikolishin is a well known PK player.
Lidstrom suck defensively, RIGHT!
So does Zdeno Chara.
And so on and on and on...

Well, you lost a second opportunity to shut your mouth :shakehead

SneakerPimp82

Apr 5, 2003
Saint Louis, MO
Lots of NA players suck in the defensive zone too. What CAN be said is that most young prospects need to work on their defensive game, hell most prospects overall need to work on it, that's why they aren't established as players in the high leagues yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad