Sergei Bobrovsky - Off The Case? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I'm wondering what all this drama is doing to his future tribute video?

Is he gonna get the Johansen treatment after all this is over? :naughty:

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
You only go public to get ahead of something that could become public anyway.

You don't treat one employee who violates policy differently than the numerous others who have violated the same policy. My instincts tell me this is bigger than a contract dispute, yelling at a teammate, being upset with a coach's decision or sulking in the locker room. That stuff happens all the time in pro sports without a press release or asking players to stay away from the team.

Much like the Dubinsky situation last year, we still don't know what really happened. And we may never know about what happened in Tampa with Bob either.

Last edited:

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
This situation needs an official title that can be referred to for years to come. I know its not very inventive but I will stick with meat and potatoes and go with

The Incident

I'm sure you can come up with something better. So what do you have?

Reactions: thebus88

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Mackinnon unhappy in Colorado? Haven't heard that. But hell yes, I'd do that trade yesterday. Throw in whatever we need to. Ain't gonna happen though.
He had a brief raised voice session on the bench the other night. I don't think that there's much to see there. The Avs have been losing a lot of late and it looked like a classic case of tempers just boiling over from losing.

Or it's more and he's on his way out. LOL. He's not going anywhere.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
There is no contract dispute. Bob is acting like an *******.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah. Nothing going on there.

Jarmo let this go and go and go and go and go and it finally went POP. That's how situations with high underlying tensions between parties often go.

No charge for this information. Carry on.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
He had a brief raised voice session on the bench the other night. I don't think that there's much to see there. The Avs have been losing a lot of late and it looked like a classic case of tempers just boiling over from losing.

Or it's more and he's on his way out. LOL. He's not going anywhere.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah. Nothing going on there.

Jarmo let this go and go and go and go and go and it finally went POP. That's how situations with high underlying tensions between parties often go.

No charge for this information. Carry on.

In one breath, "Nah, I'm sure there's no issue here", plus some information backing that conjecture. And a bit of a cutting quip at the end.

In the next, mockery, recycled conjecture, and another cutting quip.

Today's tip: when conjecture gets debated again and again, that's frequently an indication that one should be less certain of said conjecture, not more inclined to mock the debaters.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
In that Hedger tweet, a member of the FO again uses language like "Bob is under contract to us." I'm going to take from this that the issue is a professional/ business one and not a personal/behavioral one. Which is not to say there hasn't been some intertwining of personal and professional throughout this matter, but the reason he was "suspended" has to do with something done or said on the business end of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad