Speculation: Seravalli Insider Trading: Canucks “Top of the list” Interest for Gallagher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxydoggystyle

Jul 4, 2019
Who the hell would the Canucks trade to the Habs that makes sense? we would want another winger that has scored 30 goals a season.....

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
What in the world would it cost?

1st + Virtanen + ?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
God dammit Bergy. Not Gallagher.

And where does Vancouver get the cap for an extension? They have to re-sign Demko, Hughes and uh...oh yeah Pettersson. Something's gotta give. It has to be Boeser.

Reactions: DL44

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Gallagher would be a real valuable trade chip. He's got a very low cap hit for the quality of player he brings to the table.

I'd guess a 1st + B+ prospect + Roster player.

Virtanen + 1st + Hoglander

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Yeah I don’t see a match here. Gallagher has a great contract but then he’s going to be expensive. I’m not trading a lot for a one year rental that walks in a year. And Montreal would obviously want a big return for a guy who is significantly underpaid right now.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Edmundson + Gallagher for Schmidt (3rd round pick value) + Pearson.

Reactions: A1

BobClarkesfrontteeth

Feb 6, 2020
Parts unknown
Virtanen is going to carry almost the same cap(~3M) as Gallagher.

This is a troll post and you know it.

Not a troll post at all. What do you think Vancouver is going to offer? Maybe change Virtanen to Gaudette but considering Vancouver has been shopping Virtanen for what seems like forever it is pretty reasonable that they offer him. If Montreal wants a player that's about all Vancouver is going to offer from their roster. Or Montreal settles for a pick somewhere from the 3rd round to 5th round like everyone else is on their dumps right now. Montreal has zero leverage just like everyone else in 2020.

Only reason Montreal would want to trade Gallager is because he doesn't want to stay there after contract talks have stalled. They can get a 3rd line player or a pick for him. Better to keep him until the deadline and see if the market warms up.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Gallagher would be a real valuable trade chip. He's got a very low cap hit for the quality of player he brings to the table.

I'd guess a 1st + B+ prospect + Roster player.

Virtanen + 1st + Hoglander
Uhhhh Maybe a Rathbone no chance a hog for 1 year potentially of gallagher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad