OT: Sept 14: Habs Scrimmage 5$ for Lac-Mégantic.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
On September 14, at 1 p.m., the Bell Centre will play host to an informal scrimmage starring Canadiens players divided up between teams Red and White. Habs fans who wish to attend this game will be able to do so for only $5 (taxes included). Tickets will go on sale as of Saturday August 24, at 1 p.m. on the team's website, canadiens.com and evenko.ca, or through the Bell Centre's ticket office. Each ticketholder will receive a free hot dog, a bag of chips and a soft drink. Proceeds from this scrimmage game will be donated to the Fonds Avenir Lac-Mégantic.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=680828&navid=DL|MTL|home

psychonaut

Sep 4, 2003
That be a great game to bring my daughter (3.5) not sure she ever eat a hot-dog before lol. If she is fed up I can just leave cost only 5$.

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
I wanted to go but I am busy on that day :(
5$ is really cheap and for a good cause as well

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
Hey guy i though i had my children on that day and bought tickets....but then i realise i had them the next week....

SO if anyone is interested i have 6 tickets to sell.....

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Alright so I bought some tickets (4) and some of the people I was planning on going with can't go anymore so I'm giving away the extra tickets to whoever wants them, PM me if you're interested.

Habcentric

Jan 24, 2013
Perfect time for me, its my sons 8th birthday and he loves hockey, and turns out that i have the two kids so trying my best to get 3 tickets!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad