#Senswatch, Sixth Edition: Now Introducing #Avswatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Absolutely nothing that helps them this year. Awesome.

Honestly, don’t see why people are impressed with the return. If Columbus misses the playoffs AND Duchene re-signs, the return is pretty solid. If it goes the other way, it’s not so good.

As long as it doesn't help them this year, I couldn't care less about the return. Now lets see what they get for Stone, come on all futures!

FWIW, guys on the Ottawa board are saying Shane Bowers is a better prospect than both the guys they got today.

Reactions: klozge

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017

Honestly, don’t see why people are impressed with the return. If Columbus misses the playoffs AND Duchene re-signs, the return is pretty solid. If it goes the other way, it’s not so good.

Not impressed with the prospects they got.

I'm impressed with the return because I know very little about the trade value of players and I know next to nothing about the prospects. So in other words I have no idea what I'm talking about. ;)

mapletreemarty

Jan 26, 2017
Thunder Bay
As long as it doesn't help them this year, I couldn't care less about the return. Now lets see what they get for Stone, come on all futures!

FWIW, guys on the Ottawa board are saying Shane Bowers is a better prospect than both the guys they got today.

I'm pretty pumped about Bowers..... would be a a solid fit on the 3rd line? is that his potential or could he possibly push more for a middle 6 role?

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
What a garbage trade and condition, lmfao Senators.

Duchene isn't re-signing in Columbus, so they won't get the additional 1st. How is that not a 2nd or 3rd then? Only Dorion knows why he didn't include that in there.

Let the good times roll.

Reactions: MarkT

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

I would agree. I think Abramov has a higher ceiling but is way less likely to reach it.

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006

Not impressed with the prospects they got.

As long as the Sens are worse this year...

A rental usually gets a first and prospect. They also got a slight chance at another first. That's good for a rental.

I wonder what Hayes goes for now... According to Rags fans he's a legit #1 C after all...

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Columbus has to be messing with Dorion.

"Yah I'm gonna wait until we're in Ottawa, grab Duchene, and beat the piss out of them with Duchene in our line up, infront of their fans"

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Columbus are 9th in the East. Ottawa might get a lottery pick. Jarmo's got balls if he keeps Panarin. All in.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
I mean, there’s a decent chance the pick is in the late teens.

I mean, that’s pretty much the best pick you could expect for a rental.

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
Columbus are 9th in the East. Ottawa might get a lottery pick. Jarmo's got balls if he keeps Panarin. All in.

It would be really, really funny if they miss the playoffs by a point or two. Or miss with more points than the Avs, who get in in the West, like the Panthers did last year. It's totally a possibility and now it's my favorite watch the world burn scenario. Poor Matty Playoff Hockey.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
As long as the Sens are worse this year...

A rental usually gets a first and prospect. They also got a slight chance at another first. That's good for a rental.

I wonder what Hayes goes for now... According to Rags fans he's a legit #1 C after all...

Late 1st, B prospect and a conditional 2nd round pick if he re-signs

I'm going to say Winnipeg.

Avaholics Anonymous

Sep 16, 2015
Columbus, OH
Ugh this is weird, I've been in Columbus now for over 20 years, but grew up mostly in Denver. I've tried to jump on the CBJ bandwagon, but have never really been able to care beyond when I actually head to the games.

This makes me want to root for them a little more, but I'd be surprised if he sticks around after this season. Then again, I'm surprised every year that goes by and I'm still here.

Ohio_Mousepad_300x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad