#Senswatch Part IV: A Kakkophony of Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
It's not often you hope for "just not a three point game, please" in an interconference matchup...

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Good job Nashville. I have to admit, I was a bit worried, when looking at the highlights. Ottawa always seems to crawl back from whatever situation they are in. Hopefully soon their back breaks though..

We need that top5 pick.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Good job Nashville. I have to admit, I was a bit worried, when looking at the highlights. Ottawa always seems to crawl back from whatever situation they are in. Hopefully soon their back breaks though..

We need that top5 pick.

Crazy to see the SAT% numbers for Ottawa along with their PDO. Ottawa really seems to be outperforming its advance stats by a significant margin, even when faced with injuries. At this point in the season, it may be something that they can carry on for the remainder of the season, although they have some looming decisions to make with Stone and Duchene. I don't believe that either are signed by the TDL, but I have doubts that Dorion can pull the trigger at the TDL as well.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Crazy to see the SAT% numbers for Ottawa along with their PDO. Ottawa really seems to be outperforming its advance stats by a significant margin, even when faced with injuries. At this point in the season, it may be something that they can carry on for the remainder of the season, although they have some looming decisions to make with Stone and Duchene. I don't believe that either are signed by the TDL, but I have doubts that Dorion can pull the trigger at the TDL as well.
If they insist on not dealing in the East and/or their ivision they are krimping their market.

Iracundia

Jun 19, 2011
I keep thinking of this scene from The Crow every time the Sens come up in conversation. WARNING: Pretty violent scene with NSFW language:

Tin Tin, Skank "FIRE IT UP", Fun Boy, T-Bird..........Thanks for planting the seed, gonna watch this beaut tonight.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Wow I didn’t realize that Ottawa has played three more games then almost every other team in the bottom nine.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Maybe, but that's assuming LA and Chicago go on a run, and St. Louis doesn't trade themselves into the bottom 4
It would take a spectacular set of circumstances for LA and Chicago to end up ahead of Ottawa at the end of the season. That being said, Ottawa is capable of doing It, and I fully believe they can suck as bad as they look on paper.

The other teams below Ottawa have games in hand and I'm pretty confident they will be able to get ahead of Ottawa in less than 10 games.

Ottawa should be a bottom 3-4 team by new years.

I was expecting the Blues to turn their luck around, with the line up they have, but from what I've heard it looks like a fire sale race to the bottom for them.

A top 5 pick is all we need.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Red Wings pissing me off again.

0-2 versus the Senators?!

giphy.gif

Reactions: The Merchant
Status
Not open for further replies.