#Senswatch Part IV: A Kakkophony of Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I watched that Sens game and holy smokes people aren't joking that they're a tyre-fire defencively. Not sure if the underlying stats showed it in that game, but Bruins had like four prime scoring chances that were either saved or missed by Bruin forwards. One of the best things is that the Sens look like they don't really care what happens at the draft and because of that none of them are playing with any pressure, especially the goalers. They still have a lot of holes in that club and probably finish in the top 10 because of them, but honestly that lack of pressure allows them to play and have fun and don't give a **** if they lose a game (which you can say has allowed them to win a fair share).

They've played 18 at home and 13 on the road
Yeah and half of those road games are like less than two hours because they get to play in either Toronto or Montreal. While Avs over here get to spend like three hours going to Calgary, St. Louis, and Nashville on a daily basis. Chicago and Las Vegas are very easy flights though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I watched that Sens game and holy smokes people aren't joking that they're a tyre-fire defencively. Not sure if the underlying stats showed it in that game, but Bruins had like four prime scoring chances that were either saved or missed by Bruin forwards. One of the best things is that the Sens look like they don't really care what happens at the draft and because of that none of them are playing with any pressure, especially the goalers. They still have a lot of holes in that club and probably finish in the top 10 because of them, but honestly that lack of pressure allows them to play and have fun and don't give a **** if they lose a game (which you can say has allowed them to win a fair share).

Yeah and half of those road games are like less than two hours because they get to play in either Toronto or Montreal. While Avs over here get to spend like three hours going to Calgary, St. Louis, and Nashville on a daily basis. Chicago and Las Vegas are very easy flights though.

Most Ottawa home games look like away games. When they play Toronto, the arena is packed with leaf fans

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Never thought Elliot would get another shot in the NHL.

Reactions: cgf

Avs44

May 16, 2011
The Avs are getting desperate and deploying yet another agent I see. Anderson and Duchene clearly cut their loyalties to the Avs and weren't willing to do what was needed, so in went Boedker. He freaking busted, so they gave Falk a quick boot camp espionage course on the Colorado Eagles and sent him on his way. And he was also a spectacular failure so in goes Stefan Elliott, with years of training in incompetence and years of examples within the sucky Avs organization at how to properly screw things up.

I wonder if the Sens' plucky spirit is going to corrupt this scrub and his mission too.

Last edited:

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
The Avs are getting desperate and deploying yet another agent I see. Anderson and Duchene clearly cut their loyalties to the Avs and weren't willing to do what was needed, so in went Boedker. He freaking busted, so they gave Falk a quick boot camp espionage course on the Colorado Eagles and sent him on his way. And he was also a spectacular failure so in goes Stefan Elliott, with years of training in incompetence and years of examples within the sucky Avs organization at how to properly screw things up.

I wonder if the Sens' plucky spirit is going to corrupt this scrub and his mission too.
Don't forget sleeper agent Paul Carey too.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
tenor.gif

He does look a bit like Melnyk ...

and she looks a bit like Duchene ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad