#Senswatch Part IV: A Kakkophony of Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Can’t help but give the Sens credit, they’re fighting through wave after wave of shit to prevent us from getting a top 5 pick.

I still believe they’ll eventually be overwhelmed and fall to the bottom of the standings but they might be my favorite Canadian team after all this.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Can’t help but give the Sens credit, they’re fighting through wave after wave of **** to prevent us from getting a top 5 pick.

I still believe they’ll eventually be overwhelmed and fall to the bottom of the standings but they might be my favorite Canadian team after all this.
It will truly take a miracle for that pick to fall out of the top 6-7.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
They're basically last in the East with their extra GP and things will only get worse from here without Duchene. Top 5 lottery pick.

Reactions: Sun God Nika

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Pens beat Avs 6-3 and then lose to Ottawa. Bruins beat Toronto 6-3 and nearly lose to Ottawa. What the f***

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
Reminds me of last season where the blues somehow managed to score late every game and force the OT. It went on for 10+ games at the end of the year.
I remember that, but I also remember Keith scoring with less than 10 seconds to f*** up the Blues’ playoff hopes. Hahaha

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
It's the Universe's response to this giant jinx of a thread.

Why a jinx? It makes sense we’d want that pick to be top 5. We’re doing nothing wrong to justify cosmic forces rallying against us.

When teams are fighting to get in the playoffs and they need other teams to lose, people don’t think twice about cheering for them to lose. This is no different.

We’re pulling for the Avs more than we’re cheering against the Sens.

Reactions: McMetal

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Why a jinx? It makes sense we’d want that pick to be top 5. We’re doing nothing wrong to justify cosmic forces rallying against us.

When teams are fighting to get in the playoffs and they need other teams to lose, people don’t think twice about cheering for them to lose. This is no different.

We’re pulling for the Avs more than we’re cheering against the Sens.
We're doing nothing wrong to justify cosmic forces rallying against us? Lol what

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Pens beat Avs 6-3 and then lose to Ottawa. Bruins beat Toronto 6-3 and nearly lose to Ottawa. What the ****
giphy.gif

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->