#Senswatch Part III: A Night at the Opera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
HEY! They are scoring goals. They shouldn't be scoring goals. What gives?

Avs44

May 16, 2011
HEY! They are scoring goals. They shouldn't be scoring goals. What gives?

They've got Duchene, who is incredibly talented, Stone, who's excellent, and a bunch of young guys who are going to somewhat make up for experience and pedigree with hard work and energy. They'll score some goals. It's their defense that should kill them.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I wouldn't worry too much about Senators, Blackhawks look terrible (Seabrook will be bought out within the next two seasons) and Senators have one of the best game opener records in the league along with the Avs.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Who is the marketing genius that decide that they will literally drop the ball on opening night?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Is silver even part of Senator's repertoire?

Ceci is a complete joke - contributed to two turnovers which lead to Hawks goals. Please keep playing him as many top minutes as possible.

Who is the marketing genius that decide that they will literally drop the ball on opening night?

Apparently they injured children too. The thread on the main board about this is hilarious, totally recommend everyone to read it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CobraAcesS

member 116861

How many days did they go without an incident? It is just absolutely mind-boggling how they keep making mistake after mistake and they're not all similar or even hockey related.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
How many days did they go without an incident? It is just absolutely mind-boggling how they keep making mistake after mistake and they're not all similar or even hockey related.

I'm going to jinx the f*** out of us right now, but Destiny almost seems certain to award us #1 OA just out of the sheer pattern of embarrassment that has befallen Ottawa.

I'll gladly take 2008 to 2017 as an Avs fan over what ever the f*** Ottawa fans have in store for the next 10 years. I'm glad we have their pick, but this is just sad f***ing shit. I'm not even sure how Ottawa's current state compares to the Hawks and Pens of the 90s and earlier, but it sounds worse right now lol.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
You couldn’t make this up if you tried.

Melnyk dropping giant balls from the rafters, sending the crowd into horror. Children getting mildly injured, beer spilling, some people falling over their seats...

This is going to be an AMAZING season.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
They really didnt look bad, they still have some nice high end talent in Duchene and Stone, .

Until both get traded....

Bottom 3. No way this team´s gonna finish higher....It´s only one game, their home opener, against Chicago which, with all due respect, didn´t play their best game.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
They really didnt look bad, they still have some nice high end talent in Duchene and Stone, solid vets in Boedker, Tierney, Demelo and some eager beaver rookies. I think they'll finish in mid teens.

Mid teens like playoff bubble team mid teens? I know the games aren’t played on paper, but that seems like an absolute best case scenario to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->