#Senswatch Episode V: Eugene Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
We were "triggered" (an absurd term to be quite frank) when Caps fans did the same. It's their prerogative to rub our noses in our current misery if they chose to do so. I wouldn't do it since we're far away from a curtain call but to each their own.
Sure we have this thread on our forum, but I've noticed that majority of our fanbase isn't making "Hughes and Kakko" posts every single day in the main threads like we saw with the Caps. Any people who are making "Sens giving Avs Hughes" is from fans from other teams, especially from 12-year-old Leaf fans on this site. Sure there are bad apples from every team so I won't say we're saints here, but the only time that a lot of our fans went into "Hughes is ours" butthurt mode is when that butthurt Senators fan made the "Avs are falling apart" thread on the main boards which turned into a pissing match.

I think majority of us for the most part have done a great job keeping anything related to Sens pick to our board and to this thread.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
I think I'll be more bothered when STL over takes us in the standings.
I think its going to happen. In a way the Blues finding their way out of the basement is a positive. The thought of the Blues drafting a franchise forward makes me want to puke, the central is already tough enough.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
It would be a shame for Buffalo fans to lose out on a proxy tank next season.

This was the exact thought I had when I seen your post.

I think its going to happen. In a way the Blues finding their way out of the basement is a positive. The thought of the Blues drafting a franchise forward makes me want to puke, the central is already tough enough.

Yes

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Avs got to lose to LA on Saturday.
Obviously I'd like them to finish bottom-2 but I'm not that worry about where they finish anymore as long as it is still top-10. Lots of very good players in the top-10 that could help the Avs a lot. They might take a year or two more to arrive but any of them could still have a great impact on the team.

Cozens/Turcotte/Byram/Dach/Zegras/Krebs/Podkolzin. Even a guy like McMichael could be a great pick if he keeps going up the ranks like he is doing right now. Krebs for example is having a great season while basically being a one-man team. I admit I am probably higher on him than most around here but he would also be a great fit for the Avs.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Obviously I'd like them to finish bottom-2 but I'm not that worry about where they finish anymore as long as it is still top-10. Lots of very good players in the top-10 that could help the Avs a lot. They might take a year or two more to arrive but any of them could still have a great impact on the team.

Cozens/Turcotte/Byram/Dach/Zegras/Krebs/Podkolzin. Even a guy like McMichael could be a great pick if he keeps going up the ranks like he is doing right now. Krebs for example is having a great season while basically being a one-man team. I admit I am probably higher on him than most around here but he would also be a great fit for the Avs.
Krebs is legit, he does a ton for that team.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
We just have to accept that the Senators aren't falling down the standings any time soon, with the run that they're on. I expect the pick to be in the 20-25 overall region.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sun God Nika

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
We just have to accept that the Senators aren't falling down the standings any time soon, with the run that they're on. I expect the pick to be in the 20-25 region.
You do not know that, its only an educated guess nothing else. The Sens could finish 20th or 31st, anything can happen. They have been playing much better lately but we will see what happens at the deadline and how they perform after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad