#Senswatch Episode V: Eugene Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Things are looking good on the Ottawa pick front tonight.

The Blues are up 3-1 over the Caps after 2. Quite frankly I'm getting ready to say the Blues aren't a threat anymore regarding that Ottawa pick. They may soon become a thread for the Avs playoff hopes if anything. But for now good to see them pulling away from Ottawa.

Philly beating Minnesota 5-3 after two periods. Great for the Ottawa pick as if it holds up, Ottawa officially moves back into 31st place. Also great for us because that could mean 0 points for Minnesota tonight.

And New Jersey is beating Chicago 6-3. Although the idea scenario in this one is a 3 point game but still at least the Devils are gonna get a couple points.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
NJ with 2 wins in a row! Also, I didn't think Philly was ever going to win again.

I hope we pound Ottawa on weds.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
vYnPBQU.gif

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Bednar's smirk in that video is also great. Earlier this season he mentioned on the radio how he looks at the scoreboard/standings to see how the Sens are doing.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
There's nothing wrong with him being honest and saying what everyone is thinking. This isn't going to make the other team play with any bigger a chip on their shoulders than the monumental one they're carrying at present.
You are right but...karma...????

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Let Mack take Hughes under his wing, or Rantanen take beefy Kakko under his beefier wing. Invite Poolparty (I believe in him).

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
You know he's thinking it, what's wrong with saying it out loud? He has more to gain from a Hughes pick than any of us here.

Reactions: CobraAcesS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->