GDT: Sens @ Yotes | October 15 | 10 pm EST | MS Paint Karma Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
I know they hate Turris because he left and is now a great 2C for us, but they're wishing serious injury on him.. 5 classless Subbans for the Coyotes "fanbase"

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
Someone hoping Rundblad lays him out... hahahahaha

Even if Rundblad were playing he wouldn't even throw a hit

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Also I feel like Karlsson will start to round back into form starting now. He can't be satisfied with his play recently, and being a young competitive guy he's going to start pushing it and taking over games again...I hope.

Someone hoping Rundblad lays him out... hahahahaha

Even if Rundblad were playing he wouldn't even throw a hit

? Not that it really matters, but Rundblad has a tendency to throw big hits here and there.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Coyotes fan here who is not going to touch the Turris discussion with a ten-foot pole. My contribution to your GDT, and then I'll quickly leave, is a photo of the Sens airplane at Sky Harbor Airport. The NHL planes pull in a couple miles from my workplace, so I'm photographing them all this year.

This is only our second home game, and like the Rangers' plane, I hoped for a team logo on the tail. The Air Canada maple leaf is a good design, though.

152888153.2No8NoCj.jpg

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
This is only our second home game, and like the Rangers' plane, I hoped for a team logo on the tail. The Air Canada maple leaf is a good design, though.
You're a funny guy. Melnyk has no cash for that. Thx for the pic :)

Does the plane look cramped? Maybe that's why we've sucked this year.

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
Also I feel like Karlsson will start to round back into form starting now. He can't be satisfied with his play recently, and being a young competitive guy he's going to start pushing it and taking over games again...I hope.

? Not that it really matters, but Rundblad has a tendency to throw big hits here and there.

In the SEL yeah, he definitely didn't try to when he was with us :laugh:

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Coyotes fan here who is not going to touch the Turris discussion with a ten-foot pole. My contribution to your GDT, and then I'll quickly leave, is a photo of the Sens airplane at Sky Harbor Airport. The NHL planes pull in a couple miles from my workplace, so I'm photographing them all this year.

152888153.2No8NoCj.jpg

Looks more like the maple leafs + jets plane.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
morning practice

michalek-spezza-ryan
macarthur-turris-conacher

Still miss Vermette

Mar 2, 2013
A win here would be nice. Going 2-2-2 isn't too bad considering we've played some tough teams and always seem to play poorly in the west. Andy should bounce back tonight and I hope Ryan can keep up his scoring pace.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Coyotes fans make me sick. Nobody should ever wish harm on a player no matter how much you hate him.

Milan the God*

Some Sens fans need to calm down a bit. Of course they're sensitive about Turris and hate them. I would too if I was a coyotes fan.

Of course wishing injuries upon him isn't great, but let's not act like some Sens fans have ever wished injury upon Heatley.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Coyotes fans make me sick. Nobody should ever wish harm on a player no matter how much you hate him.

Most of us wished injury on Heatley, and most of us still do. I'll admit, I'm lol'ing at what he has become.

And like Milan said, if Turris did that to us, most of us would be wishing him ill will as well.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Most of us wished injury on Heatley, and most of us still do. I'll admit, I'm lol'ing at what he has become.

And like Milan said, if Turris did that to us, most of us would be wishing him ill will as well.

What did turris exactly do to make coyote fans hate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->