Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
WwRr8xb.jpg

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
The GDT is one picture, it's the first time I've seen that. mindblown.jpg
Usually the GDT is cut into a million smaller pictures.

We gotta win this one. If we pretend we're a bad team, even bad teams should win sometimes.

take a peek

Mar 4, 2007
Please win so this board becomes moderately readable.

Threads filled with reactionaries, people with an agenda looking only for things that prove some point, manic depressive fans and people who cannot remember last week, let alone last year or any sense of the past.

Namely the fire the coach, trade Anderson and the Spezza sucks crowd...that's what gets talked about.

Seriously annoying and void of most good hockey talk.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Please win so this board becomes moderately readable.

Threads filled with reactionaries, people with an agenda looking only for things that prove some point, manic depressive fans and people who cannot remember last week, let alone last year or any sense of the past.

Namely the fire the coach, trade Anderson and the Spezza sucks crowd...that's what gets talked about.

Seriously annoying and void of most good hockey talk.

The people complaining about the people complaining isn't a picnic to read either :laugh:

For the most part the board has level headed folks. It's the impulsive crazies that make us all look like suicidal lunatics :p:

That said, I'm really hoping for a win tonight (obviously). I'm expecting a push back performance after a very deflating loss. I guess the starter will be announced later today? I'd like to see Lehner in net for the purpose of giving Andy some more time to iron out some recent sieve-related issues.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Feeling good about this game. I think the team will want to go into their home opener with a bit of momentum and come out strong today. They've actually had some rest so that will be nice.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
That can't really be their top six can it? Vermette on the top line, Boedker as a wing, and their two most talented offensive players, Ribeiro and Vrbata on the second line with one out of position.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
That can't really be their top six can it? Vermette on the top line, Boedker as a wing, and their two most talented offensive players, Ribeiro and Vrbata on the second line with one out of position.

Got it from their GDT unless I got distracted and ended up typo-ing bad

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Lots of shots on net.

Puck possession.

Attempt to force the opposition in a vulnerable position so they're forced to upend us and get some PP time.

Keep an eye on Doan.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005

Vermette is the king of face offs.

Lets hope Spezza's face off numbers gets back to previous levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->