Not open for further replies.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I'd roll with:

Tkachuk-White-Dadonov
Paul-Tierney-Brown
Stutzle-Stepan-Batherson
Galchenyuk-Norris-Watson

I can't believe we haven't tried Tkachuk with Dadonov yet. I always felt like they would play off eachother well. White and Dadonov have shown a bit of chemistry in the last couple of games, but were just lacking finish, while Tkachuk was stuck with a more defensive line with Tierney and Brown.

Tkachuk-Norris-Dadonov was a line 4 games ago I believe.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I feel bad but I do not see a way in which I don't have a lot of money on Jet player props.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Hogberg will let up at least one goal where he loses his net.

This could get ugly.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
I don't understand this!
Hogberg has sucked - to less then AHL level...
Why would you start him again?
Start GUS, he can't be worse....

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Stutzle is their best offensive weapon. I know we need to handle him gently, but if offense is going to come, I think it's ultimately resting on his shoulders more than we would like.

Would like to see him away from guys like Connor Brown and Derek Stepan.
I’d like to see him with Brady. Let Brady play his off wing.

Reactions: robsenz

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
Zub is back so we will lose 2-1. I remember when we had Yashin as the only top six player on the team and a legit star in the league, Bryden refused to pay for top six league star dollars. Actually at that time in 1993 we did not even have NHL caliber players at all. May be Daigle and Norm Maciver)) Gord Dineen as a glorious D, finished the season with -52. I feel like I am living the groundhog day movie now.

Reactions: Yak

Carl Karlsson

Jan 15, 2021
Well Murray sucked the first bit of games before he got into a groove.... maybe its Hogbergs turn and we end up with some capable goaltending.

I agree, it must be hard after such a long layoff, as you said it also took Murray quite some time before starting playing well. I thought Hog did pretty good last year and I'm not writting him off yet ... yes even with how bad his last performances were I think there's still hope. This hockey season is just like the rest of this year has been ... weird and most of the time shitty !

Reactions: RedWhiteBlackGold

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
I don't understand this!
Hogberg has sucked - to less then AHL level...
Why would you start him again?
Start GUS, he can't be worse....

Saving the last bit of confidence Hog has left right now. Starting Gus just crushes it even more. Might as well see if he can pull himself out of this spiral before throwing in the towel.

Reactions: Icelevel and DrEasy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I'd roll with:

Tkachuk-White-Dadonov
Paul-Tierney-Brown
Stutzle-Stepan-Batherson
Galchenyuk-Norris-Watson

I can't believe we haven't tried Tkachuk with Dadonov yet. I always felt like they would play off eachother well. White and Dadonov have shown a bit of chemistry in the last couple of games, but were just lacking finish, while Tkachuk was stuck with a more defensive line with Tierney and Brown.
Did you miss the games vs Mtl ?
Brady TkachukJosh NorrisEvgenii Dadonov10:25
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Brady TkachukJosh NorrisEvgenii Dadonov10:34
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

toi is 5on5

Reactions: Alex1234
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad