Low Effort GDT SENS @ Winterpeg, Sat 10pm CBC/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Don't players have to clear waivers again when they're put back on the taxi squad? Maybe they fear that Chlapik will get claimed if they take him off. I can't imagine Haley is here for more than one game.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Hopefully Haley is dressed to go out and start a yard sale on the opening face off, only thing that makes sense to me.

Would also make for probably one of e best games to watch all season.

Nope apparently lots of nuance involved as well. He’s going to let others play? Paquette and Watson?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Don't players have to clear waivers again when they're put back on the taxi squad? Maybe they fear that Chlapik will get claimed if they take him off. I can't imagine Haley is here for more than one game.
Okay so how is chlapik ever ever going to play lol if they won’t dress him for fear of losing him

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
I gotta think there’s some pressure from Dorion & Co. to make the playoffs this year, or else. This is one way to screw up the rebuild

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I gotta think there’s some pressure from Dorion & Co. to make the playoffs this year, or else. This is one way to screw up the rebuild
Lol it may be a puzzling lineup decision, but dressing Michael Haley for a game is not going to screw up a rebuild.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Lol it may be a puzzling lineup decision, but dressing Michael Haley for a game is not going to screw up a rebuild.
Ok. Do you realize you do this. and it’s not you. It’s the team. You say “this is insignificant, but X will never happen. Never. Trust me”. The next week the team does X. And then it’s “nah this is insignificant”.

It’s like. The team makes decisions, that just last week we said WOULD be terrible.

Reactions: DrEasy

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
DJ talking like this is the 90s lol, the more Haley plays the better the Jets odds are
It seems they’ve tried the Cincinnati shuffle here. They saw the rest of the league go one way. And they’ve decided to go the other. And uh... I feel like the stats will show this

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Ok. Do you realize you do this. and it’s not you. It’s the team. You say “this is insignificant, but X will never happen. Never. Trust me”. The next week the team does X. And then it’s “nah this is insignificant”.

It’s like. The team makes decisions, that just last week we said WOULD be terrible.

This post is barely legible, I really don't know what point you're trying to make. It's a dumb roster move, but it is insignificant. Stutzle was just put on retroactive IR from Jan 16th, meaning that tomorrow he'll come off and be added to the roster. That would put it at 24 players. Someone has to come off. I don't see that someone being anyone but Haley.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
If watching our dead puck era dmen doesnt excite you enough, get ready for Haley!

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008

Consensus dead last in the North division, predicted by every analyst, blogger, HF poster, uber driver and stay at home moms.

"I believe we can win a Stanley cup already"
-Eugen Melnyk

"Its time to perform"
-Pierre Dorion

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
It seems they’ve tried the Cincinnati shuffle here. They saw the rest of the league go one way. And they’ve decided to go the other. And uh... I feel like the stats will show this

The rest of the league didn’t go the other way - Winnipeg flexed on Ottawa last game and physically dominated in Those scrums. The Sens were short a heavy weight. The Jets are more skilled and physically tougher than us - this just lessens the gap on the size side.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
This post is barely legible, I really don't know what point you're trying to make. It's a dumb roster move, but it is insignificant. Stutzle was just put on retroactive IR from Jan 16th, meaning that tomorrow he'll come off and be added to the roster. That would put it at 24 players. Someone has to come off. I don't see that someone being anyone but Haley.
Point is everything is insignifant. Like the world shall continue to spin. But a bunch laughed at Haley being dressed just last week. Now he’s in and it’s like “this isn’t bad!” Yeah I mean it’s not “bad”. But it’s a symptom of something. And that something is that this teams management and coaching is f***ing garbage

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Funny enough, D.J Smith was one of the 4/5 players I absolutely loved as a Kid (Jeff Farkas, Birddog, Bobby House, Donald Maclean).

He coaches the same way he played. It’s not as fun watching him coach as it was play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad