GDT: Sens @ Wings: Colin White's Debut | 7:00 EST on TSN5, RDS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yourkeyparka

Oct 15, 2010
I am satisfied w the point. Anderson gifted them 2 goals, we played horribad for the first 2 periods....but...we came back from a 2 goal deficit to get a point. Usually - we never come back. Harpur was solid and so was Claesson. Loved the play of White and Burrows tonite. Karlsson was amazing - without him tonite we do not get a tie. He was all over playing on one foot. Respect ! :handclap:

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I hate those OTs when you get breakaways and don't score.

I always feel like it's a bad omen for the SO.

You can tell Boucher was actually coaching to win it in OT for once knowing full well that the SO was likely to go Detroit's way. He should do this every time but he plays it much much too safe.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I thought Colin White had a very respectable debut. Good speed, good compete level. Had a nice steal for a chance that he never got off and won battles , moved the puck well.

Not much ice in the third 1 26 second shift. I don't think its a reflection on his play in the 2nd.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
You said we weren't making the playoffs.

I said if we're missing Karlsson and we continue our poor play. Karlsson is back, doesn't seem to be missing a beat and the team played much better in the past 2 games. Anytime Karlsson is playing we have a chance to win a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->