Post-Game Talk: Sens vs Leafs | Preseason game #2 | Wed. Sept. 18 7:30PM @ CTC

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
We have to ask ourselves what we are looking for in this season or better yet what does management want from this season? I don't know what PD was talking about when he said he expected this team to be so much better this yr when they should be tanking. IMO this is a throw away yr & they should be doing everything they can to increase the value of every player on this roster who are not part of the future of this team.

All of the UFAs should play especially at key times in positions to be successful to increase their value, even Tierny, Duclair, Anisimov & Ryan should be playing regularly to increase their value although I just don't see Ryan moving until maybe his UFA season. Also by playing these guys it gives our prospects more time to develop in Belleville regardless that a number of them are NHL ready now. We shouldn't expect too much from this transition team, next yr or after the trade deadline we should have a number of these very good prospects on the team once the GM has cleared some roster space.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
With the Chabot contract I feel like I am getting trolled. They appear to know what they are doing...

WHAAAAT?!?!?!?!

Damn work keeping me from the important information...off to find the best thread I will have read in a while.

Another Mr Lizard

I heard he was Danish
Nov 19, 2017
Jokes on Melynk, I’m still at the CTC, been living off stale pizza crusts and Leaf fan tears for 2 days now. Getting my money’s worth...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad