Post-Game Talk: Sens vs Leafs | Preseason game #2 | Wed. Sept. 18 7:30PM @ CTC

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Craig Anderson and prospect Filip Gustavsson are expected to share the duties in goal, while the defence includes Mark Borowiecki, Thomas Chabot and Ron Hainsey. At forward, Artem Anisimov, Connor Brown and Tyler Ennis are expected to make their Senators debuts and will be joined by Brady Tkachuk, Colin White and Bobby Ryan.

EEr17tqW4AILuOg

Excited to see what Tkachuk can do in preseason. Should be a bit more lively than last night's game imo.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Morning skate started early

Paul-Brown-Veronneau
Ennis-Anisimov-Ryan
Tkachuk-White-Brown

Chabot-Hainsey
Boro-Jaros

No zaitsev tonight

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Seems as though the top 2 lines in each game have the inside track at roster spots, only surprise would be Rodewald, but taking into account it allows the young guys to go down, it wouldn't be very surprising.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I get it... I really do, but the Ennis-Anisimov-Ryan line is boring as heck. Might as well call it the "Placeholder" line.
I actually think I like it. Quick little guy, big rangy C and ....Ryan
I’m at least interested

Reactions: Sensmileletsgo

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Tkachuk - White - C. Brown
Duclair - Pageau - Batherson
Ennis - Anisimov - Ryan
Balcers - Tierney - Rodewald
Paul

I'd wager that will be the opening night roster up front

Reactions: DrEasy

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Ennis - Anisimov - Ryan
Paul

That would be my guess as well - aside from I think they play Boedker over Rodewald if he's healthy. They said they can't fill the roster with kids, but they could have had 1 or 2 more imo. But it's obviously short term for a few of those players and a bit more time in Belleville won't hurt our kids.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
That would be my guess as well - aside from I think they play Boedker over Rodewald if he's healthy. They said they can't fill the roster with kids, but they could have had 1 or 2 more imo. But it's obviously short term for a few of those players and a bit more time in Belleville won't hurt our kids.
Forgot Boedker was even on the team to be honest, that takes Rodewald/Paul out

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Ennis - Anisimov - Ryan
Paul

I think you are likely right and im happy the organization is doing it this way. Let the young fellas perculate and trade the vets when its time. I expect Paul to play over Rodewald though.

Ennis-Anisimov-Ryan is a hilarious line they are going to get foled in against fast heavy lines.

Forgot Boedker was even on the team to be honest, that takes Rodewald/Paul out

Right... Me too haha. I still cant get over the sens added the pick in the Hoffman deal, that has to be the worst in team history up there with Demitra. The Dzingel deal cancels it out in a way. They probably put Rodewald in on that line for Boedker because he is injured.

Ennis - Anisimov - Ryan
Balcers - Tierney - Boedker
Paul

Reactions: DrEasy

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
I hope Brown, Hainsey and Ennis have good games. I liked them. Do you guys want to see Ceci succeed or fail?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad