Pre-Game Talk: SENS vs Leafs in T.O., Saturday night 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
You missed a thread to copy and paste. Thanks for the breaking news.

I have great news. I've gotten some information with direct ties to the Sens org.

Melnyk has been in serious financial trouble for over 2 years now and despite what he says it's very possible he will be forced to sell.

He got an offer for 400 million this summer but he and the NHL were not happy with that figure.

Apparently Alfie would be part of any new ownership group (obviously as a minority owner).

Melnyk may not have a choice but to sell if attendance is this bad. He is gambling it all on this season and that is why he is tearing the team apart and trying to slash as much salary as possible.

The best part is that Karlsson is looking to wait it out until this summer to make a decision because he is well aware of the situation. He legit wants to come back if Melnyk is gone and it's up to us to help make this happen.

It's like parents of children who are drug addicts. If you really love them at some point you need to stop enabling and supporting their addiction.

It's time for us to stand up and take control and show Melnyk that he is not welcome any longer.

This team can thrive and this team will one day be what we love and hope it can be but it wont be until the cancerous man named Eguene Melnyk is gone.

Show your strength. Let's do our part to bring a new ownership group.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
pretty common hockey injury.. its not supposed to be severe. Strain vs torn
I have great news. I've gotten some information with direct ties to the Sens org.

Melnyk has been in serious financial trouble for over 2 years now and despite what he says it's very possible he will be forced to sell.

He got an offer for 400 million this summer but he and the NHL were not happy with that figure.

Apparently Alfie would be part of any new ownership group (obviously as a minority owner).

Melnyk may not have a choice but to sell if attendance is this bad. He is gambling it all on this season and that is why he is tearing the team apart and trying to slash as much salary as possible.

The best part is that Karlsson is looking to wait it out until this summer to make a decision because he is well aware of the situation. He legit wants to come back if Melnyk is gone and it's up to us to help make this happen.

It's like parents of children who are drug addicts. If you really love them at some point you need to stop enabling and supporting their addiction.

It's time for us to stand up and take control and show Melnyk that he is not welcome any longer.

This team can thrive and this team will one day be what we love and hope it can be but it wont be until the cancerous man named Eguene Melnyk is gone.

Show your strength. Let's do our part to bring a new ownership group.

Nice try don’t believe you. Melnyk is one of the 100 wealthiest people in Canada with a net worth of $1.21 billion. Don’t be giving people false hope. I’ve been hearing this crap for a few years.
I’ll believe it when I see it.
Why would there have been so many hirings within the organization and a big push for lebreton flats this year. Doesn’t add up.

TB1299

Apr 13, 2016
Nice try don’t believe you. Melnyk is one of the 100 wealthiest people in Canada with a net worth of $1.21 billion. Don’t be giving people false hope. I’ve been hearing this crap for a few years.
I’ll believe it when I see it.
Why would there have been so many hirings within the organization and a big push for lebreton flats this year. Doesn’t add up.

He was banking everything on Lebreton but it looks like he's going to run out of runway . He's been taking loans for the last two years to pay his debt and it's likely he will be forced to sell.

I can see him selling the majority stake while keeping a minority just so he can cash in on Lebreton.

As stubborn as he is there will be a point where he wont have a choice.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
He was banking everything on Lebreton but it looks like he's going to run out of runway . He's been taking loans for the last two years to pay his debt and it's likely he will be forced to sell.

I can see him selling the majority stake while keeping a minority just so he can cash in on Lebreton.

I hope you’re right trust me

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Over Under on the leafs scoring 4.5.. I think the wheels come off a little tonight and I am going Over

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Sort of looking forward to Grapes tonight. He will no doubt:

- Defend Scrooge
- S**t on Sens fans
- Remain bitter that Ottawa has a team to begin with

Reactions: DrEasy

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon

Its our only hope at this point and we all know it. No future with Eugene at the helm.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Its our only hope at this point and we all know it. No future with Eugene at the helm.

Not our only hope

12.png

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Eh. Cherry is ultimately harmless. I save that sort of optimistic perspective for far more damaging people, like you-know- who and you-know-who.
He's your typical boot licking, racist octogenarian. I wouldn't say he's harmless but I don't really think anyone takes him seriously these days.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
im on the fence because its the leafs and we should always beat them

but us winning will be bad in the long term as fans would buy in to the thought that we can compete and give eugene some money

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Dat depth tho :help:

Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Marleau-Matthews-Ennis
Leivo-Kadri-Brown
Johnsson-Lindholm-Kapanen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events