Post-Game Talk: Belleville lose 2-0 to the Kings

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
New D coach doing a good job of managing the bench - D’s looked better since he’s taken over fir Capuano

Reactions: Emrasie

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
giphy.gif

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Sokolov looked more comfortable tonight and was very involved offensively. Still a little behind the play interims of processing but similar to his start in the AHL last year that should come in time. Thomson looked very solid, couple of plays with the puck I didn’t like but was very poised on and off the puck. Still think his decision making will limit his upside, but encouraging 1st game.

Reactions: Bileur and Alex1234

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Considering the circumstance, absolutely a great effort. Lassi Doggy Dog played 22 minutes of solid hockey in his debut, Sokolov looks to be getting better acclimated and improving, it's a matter of time before PP1 becomes a well oiled scoring machine.

Gus bus played well.

Losing Zub was the really bad part, hope it's not long-term.

I ain't mad. We saw a glimpse of the future and it looks bright.

Matsens15

Dec 1, 2009
Ottawa
Considering the circumstance, absolutely a great effort. Lassi Doggy Dog played 22 minutes of solid hockey in his debut, Sokolov looks to be getting better acclimated and improving, it's a matter of time before PP1 becomes a well oiled scoring machine.

Gus bus played well.

Losing Zub was the really bad part, hope it's not long-term.

I ain't mad. We saw a glimpse of the future and it looks bright.
Don’t forget , Heatherington was better than Zaitsev,Brown,Delzotto and Holden have been all season

Reactions: Puikiou and robsenz

Adrianopolous

Oct 5, 2017
Delray Beach, Florida
A few players need to receive a memo informing them that this is a production league.. Near misses, good play, etc., doesn't count if you're not producing...

First time we're shutout in quite a while?

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
I was as convinced as Jimmy when he was tapping his stick that he was going to pot one on that shift. Frig. Ennis kind of played well, once he stops figure skating and bringing the puck near the net, he might have a bit more success. Sanford is so soft, it's fitting we traded Brown for him.

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad