Pre-Game Talk: Sens vs Crosbyless Penguins: Sat 17 Nov, 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Pittsburgh has been pretty bad as of late,I hope we arent the team they tee off on ....

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Over or under 3 how many cheap shots does Malkin take for this one?

Watching tonight with a some bourbon and an auxiliary stash of Landshark in the fridge. Making some bacon wrapped jalapeños and wings too. Who wants to hang out???

topshelf15

May 5, 2009

Watching tonight with a some bourbon and an auxiliary stash of Landshark in the fridge. Making some bacon wrapped jalapeños and wings too. Who wants to hang out???
I have a fresh bottle of The Balvenie and a few Heineken tall boys...I will be in no shape time drive 10 mins after puck drop...lol

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018

After his accidental fall on Wideman last year I hope they don't let him get away with anything tonight.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I was at the Buffalo game (don't judge people lol) and in the intermission we had DJ Prosper spin some tunes. Didn't think much of it, but he was nailing 90s hip hop with an awesome mix and people started dancing. He was jumping around like a lunatic and hyping something fierce . That platform that had the pickup truck by the end of the intermission was full, guys and gals just partying . And then section by section people were really getting into it.

SO

HE

IS

BACK

Reactions: SensFactor

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
I just got home from Walmart and me and the gf bought one of those toilet pucks that goes in the tank and turns the water blue and prevents water stains. I turn my head for 5 mins and she has put the puck IN THE BOWL and flushed it. Wtf. Now it’s stuck in the S-trap. Right at the top. Do I just wait for it to soften up or can I get to the S-trap another way? Or keep plunging it? I can’t reach it.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I just got home from Walmart and me and the gf bought one of those toilet pucks that goes in the tank and turns the water blue and prevents water stains. I turn my head for 5 mins and she has put the puck IN THE BOWL and flushed it. Wtf. Now it’s stuck in the S-trap. Right at the top. Do I just wait for it to soften up or can I get to the S-trap another way? Or keep plunging it? I can’t reach it.
Pour a big pot of boiling water into the toilet. Wait some time and flush

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Is he wrong, though? I mean, I went to 20+ games of crap last year. Literally wanted to pull your hair out.

You can hate the poster, but his post is not what you are all making it out to be. They quit last year , really early.
But I don't recall him saying so at the time...

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
K I’ll try that. The boiling water will soften up the puck? It’s like rock hard.
Actually idk if it's a good idea. I use that technique for other clogs but hot water may potentially have some sort of reaction with what you have?

Perhaps a quick google search may help

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
K I’ll try that. The boiling water will soften up the puck? It’s like rock hard.
I would not pour the hot water in the toilet, there is a real good chance that it will crack the bowl. Those pucks are very hard and it is going to be a long time before it disintigrates. I think you are going to have to remove the toilet and fish it out of the ptrap, or you need a toilet snake. Sorry, I wish there was better news.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I guess you don't have a snake. That would be the way to pull it back out. There are a couple DIY snake tips (hanger, zip ties) on youtube I would think a hanger would scratch the bowl unless you tape it. Those things take a while to reduce in size and I don't think plunging will help bring it out. I would try to get it out before you get into those jalopeno thingys

Last edited:

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

Obviously it's time to have the "it's not you it's me but really it's you" talk with your significant other.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
I’ve been using a hanger to try and push it all the way through the trap. I’ll see if my neighbour has a toilet snake.

Reactions: topshelf15

DanyHeatley

Dec 6, 2016
IMO, IF we can keep the UFA crew, we're a solid shut-down #2/3D and a league-average goalie to take over for Andy as he ages out of the league (Gus may be that guy, he might not be, but he's probably at least 2-3 years away if he's the guy) away from being a perennial playoff team.

Scoring isn't our problem. If we can maintain what we currently have, then we just need to address the obvious issues, which might only be as few as 2 players (albeit impact ones).

Cam Ward?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I’ve been using a hanger to try and push it all the way through the trap. I’ll see if my neighbour has a toilet snake.

I would try to hook it and pull it out; not push it ..

Instructions from your friend the interweb
Step 1

Don rubber gloves to protect your hands from germs and bacteria that inhabit toilet bowls. Although it is unlikely you will reach into the water, some splashing may occur.
Step 2

Pull the end of the closet auger's cable down, making the loop of cable at the end as small as possible. The cable on a closet auger is affixed to the handle through a gripping ring, so the cable will not loosen.
Step 3

Insert the looped end of the closet auger into the toilet. Push it down the drain hole until you feel resistance from the toilet freshener lodged inside. Do not try to force the toilet freshener further down the pipe.
Step 4

Move the closet auger from side to side. Attempt to hook the loop of cable around any part of the toilet freshener. When you believe you have hooked the toilet freshener, slowly pull the auger toward you. Pulling the auger too quickly may cause you to lose your grip of the toilet freshener. However, if the toilet freshener is lodged too tightly to be pulled out slowly, a few quick tugs on the auger may dislodge it.
Step 5

Insert your gloved hand into the toilet bowl if you are unable to remove the toilet freshener with an auger. Grasp the toilet freshener and dislodge it by wiggling it back and forth.

You are not alone lol Bleach Tablet Stuck in Toilet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->